|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Audmund (Audmund / Audmund_b)|
|Location||Solstheim, Hirstaang Forest / Raven Rock, Mine|
|Alarm||0||Fight||30 / 90|
Audmund is a Nord barbarian located either just east along the coast, near the mouth of the Iggnir River, or inside the mine in Raven Rock. He is one of a group of mercenaries under the command of Toralf.
Audmund can first be found in the Hirstaang Forest wearing a common shirt with matching pants and shoes. When Raven Rock mine is attacked by Audmund and his cohorts, he adds a bear cuirass with matching greaves and boots. He carries a huntsman war axe. Aside from his natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield himself, and a natural frost damage spell, he knows no spells.
East Empire Company
- Drastic Measures: Help Carnius Magius plan an attack to slaughter the occupants of Raven Rock.
- Under Siege: Protect Raven Rock from a fake Skaal attack.
- "You here with the stuff? Talk to Toralf, then."
- "Handing out the equipment like a good little flunky, eh?"
- "Yeh've already given me equipment. I've got nothin' more to say to yeh."
- "Yeh don't have it? Well then what're yeh standin' around talkin' for? Come back when yeh've got the bear armor and the war axe I been promised."
- "Oh, enough with the talkin'. Just give me this and go away." (Bear Cuirass has been removed from your inventory. Bear Greaves has been removed from your inventory. Huntsman War Axe has been removed from your inventory.)
- "Yeh've already given me what I need. Now go away."