Bloodmoon:Erich the Unworthy
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Erich the Unworthy (erich the unworthy)|
Erich the Unworthy is a Nord hunter who may be found in the main room of Thirsk, the barbarian mead hall in Solstheim. Erich the Unworthy is perpetually angry and disliked by every other member in Thirsk. He wields a Nordic silver longsword, and wears armor made from bear and wolf hides. Aside from his natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield himself, and a natural frost damage spell, he knows no spells.
Erich is the center point of a mini quest which you can start by talking to the imprisoned missionary in his room. Theto his bedchamber will not be much of a challenge for anyone with a decent Security skill. Alternatively, you can pickpocket the key from him, though this is probably much more difficult.
- The Missing Missionary: Track down this wayward teetotaler.
- The Mead Hall Massacre: Visit this mead hall and find out what happened to its patrons.
- "Keep your distance, friend, if you want to keep your head."
- "What do you want, twig?"
- "Maybe where you're from it's all right to enter someone's chambers and play with their things, but it's not all right around here! The missionary is MINE, understand? I knew you were trouble when I first laid eyes on ya! Now I'm going to have to teach you some manners!"
- Mirisa never returned:
- "Well, isn't that sad. Boo hoo. I don't know nothin'."
- [Disposition ≥ 90.] "Ha! You want to know a secret? I have the little tramp locked upstairs in my room! That's right. She came here preaching about how mead is evil. Made me right furious, it did. So I took her. I smack her around every now and then, throw mead on her, that sort of thing! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
- [Disposition ≥ 60.] "Yeah, she came here. The self-righteous harpy wouldn't shut up. What right did she have, telling Nords to give up their mead? Maybe she got lost in the snow. Or maybe the wolves got her. Solstheim can be a dangerous place...if you get my meaning."
- my trade: "I'm a lover and a killer. What more is there in life?"
- Nerevarine: "Neva-what? You making fun of me, little one?"