|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Agree to sell stalhrim equipment to Ancarion.
- Sell stalhrim equipment.
During the quest A New Source of Stalhrim, you will encounter the Thalmor at Northshore Landing. They seek to obtain stalhrim equipment for the Aldmeri Dominion. You will be given the option to kill them or speak with their leader, Ancarion. Depending on your Speech skill, you can order him to leave Solstheim or you can agree to sell him stalhrim weapons and armor. If you choose the latter and pass the Speech check, this objective will be added to your quest log. If you fail the Speech check however, Ancarion and his soldiers will turn hostile.
Stalhrim equipment can be found as random loot on Solstheim. When you complete the prerequisite quest, it can also be forged if you have the Ebony Smithing perk. Return to Ancarion when you have obtained a stalhrim weapon or armor piece, and he will be willing to purchase it.
- With the Merchant perk, Ancarion will buy other items as well as stalhrim equipment.
- If you choose the option of selling Stalhrim armor and weapons to Ancarion, he may not have any gold to buy anything from you.
- To remove the incomplete quest, you can remove it by typing 'setobjectivecompleted DLC2SV02AncarionMerchant 10 0'
|Sell Stalhrim Armor and Weapons to Ancarion (DLC2SV02AncarionMerchant)
Objective 10: Sell Stalhrim Armor and Weapons to Ancarion
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0.