Daenia is the southern region of Glenumbra. It contains the city of Daggerfall and extends as far north as the Beldama Wyrd Tree. The Daenia Dolmen lies on the eastern coast, east of Daggerfall. The Cambray Hills border on the north.
- 20x20px Daggerfall — The largest city in Glenumbra, located at the southwestern end of the peninsula.
- 20x20px Red Rook Camp — A bandit camp in southeastern Glenumbra, south of Aldcroft.
- 20x20px Shrieking Scar — An escarpment in southwestern Glenumbra, north of Daggerfall.
Farms and Plantations
Groves and Marshes
- 20x20px Beldama Wyrd Tree — A secluded glade in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
- 20x20px Vale of the Guardians — A wooded grove in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- 20x20px Baelborne Rock — A ruined fort in southern Glenumbra, just northeast of Daggerfall.
- 20x20px Dresan Keep — A ruined tower in south-central Glenumbra, west of Aldcroft.
- 20x20px The Harborage — A cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge.
- 20x20px Bad Man's Hallows — A cave to the west of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.
- 20x20px Ilessan Tower — A ruin just west of the Baelborne Rock Wayshrine and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- 20x20px Silumm — An Ayleid ruin just north of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Dominion soldiers and werewolves.
- 20x20px Seaview Point — A beach-side cave in Glenumbra, southwest of the Enduum ruins.
- 20x20px Western Overlook — A hill just north of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Chill House — An abandoned shack in southern Glenumbra, south of the Wyrd Tree.
- 20x20px Dourstone Isle — A small island in southeastern Glenumbra, off the coast of Deleyn's Mill.
- 20x20px Miltrin's Fishing Cabin — A cabin on an island in southwestern Glenumbra, west of Shrieking Scar.
- Mire Falls — A small glade by a waterfall in central Glenumbra, just west of Aldcroft.
- 20x20px Valewatch Tower — A tower in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra, overlooking the Vale of the Guardians.
- 20x20px Captain Margaux's Place — A small player house in Daggerfall.
- 20x20px Daggerfall Overlook — A player manor in southeastern Glenumbra.
- The Rosy Lion — A player room in Daggerfall.
- Baelborne Rock Wayshrine — Located beside the river south of the Baelborne Rock ruins, and just east of the Daggerfall gates.
- Daggerfall Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Deleyn's Mill Wayshrine — Located in the woodland to the north of Deleyn's Mill.
- Farwatch Wayshrine — Located on the higher trail southeast of Farwatch Tower.
- Wyrd Tree Wayshrine — Located to the southeast of the Beldama Wyrd Tree, west of Dresan Keep.
- Ancient Ritual Site — A sacred grove in southern Glenumbra, near the Vale of the Guardians.
- Dragonguard Tomb — A concealed Dragonguard burial site.
- Event Exchange — A tent found east of Daggerfall, just outside the city walls.
- Farwatch Tower — A fortification on the western coast of Glenumbra, north of Daggerfall.
- Jester's Festival — A tent found east of Daggerfall, just outside the city walls.
- Themond Mine — A mine found in the southwestern corner of Daggerfall, containing Red Rook bandits.
- Back-Alley Murders: Help save a beggar from being murdered.
- Can't Take It With Them: Help prevent the return of a malevolent minor Daedra.
- The Dagger's Edge: Help stop a series of terrible harpy attacks.
- Disorganized Crime: Clear a path through the Red Rook Camp to safety.
- The Dresan Index: Take the Dresan index to someone knowledgeable.
- Farlivere's Gambit: Help Captain Farlivere rescue some kidnapped Breton nobles.
- The Hidden Treasure: Find the hidden treasure of Dresan Keep.
- Lady Eloise's Lockbox: Recover a noble's jewelry from a bandit leader.
- Legacy of Baelborne Rock: Help cleanse a cursed estate.
- A Mysterious Curio: Free an Ayleid spirit from its ancient prison.
- Red Rook Resources: Investigate the Red Rook activity at Noellaume Estate.
- Season of Harvest: Participate in the Harvest Festival at Bad Man's Hallows.
- Signals of Dominion: Repel a Dominion attack on Farwatch Tower.
- Swine Thief: Help a swineherd find his prized pig.
- Wayward Scouts: Locate some missing scouts at Farwatch Tower.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Wyrd Friend||5||Help the Wyresses remove Angof's corruption from their sacred groves and the Wyrd Tree.|