The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Frostwater Tundra, Eastmarch|
- Fort Amol Objective: Assist the leaders of the Ebonheart Pact.
- Alchemical Analysis: Deliver a mysterious metal ore to an alchemist.
- Best of the Best: Participate in a rabbit hunting contest.
- Dear Cousins: Bring news of a cousin's death.
- Do Kill the Messenger: Intercept a Stormfist courier taking a message to the Orcthane.
- Lifeline: Search the Frostwater Tundra for the components for the Ternion's ritual.
- Proving the Deed: Investigate the circumstances surrounding Jofnir's death.
Shops and Services
- Deldwine's Inn — A two-story Nord-style inn and tavern in Fort Amol.
- Fighters Guild — A tent housing local Fighters Guild branch in Fort Amol.
- Fort Amol Home Goods — A furniture store in Fort Amol run by Frohilde Snow-Hair and Listens-to-Sea.
- Mages Guild — A tent denoting presence of the Mages Guild in Fort Amol.
- Merchant Caravans — A marketplace in northern Fort Amol.
- Muslablizs' Booth — A guild kiosk in Fort Amol.
- The Uncanny Alembic — A single-room, Nord-style shop run by an alchemist outside the Fort Amol walls.
Fort Amol Wayshrine is located northwest of the fort.