- Glenumbra, the westernmost region of High Rock, contains the city-states of Daggerfall and Camlorn, the great cemetery of Cath Bedraud, and the wild areas of Hag Fen, Glenumbra Moors, and the forests of Daenia.
|Western High Rock|
Glenumbra is a region in High Rock covering the entire peninsula that separates Iliac Bay from the Eltheric Ocean. The peninsula's geography is a mix of rugged woodland and fetid swamps. Local creatures include the snag-weevil, of which there has recently been a plague, and werewolves, which are particularly prevalent.
The forested region of Daenia lies at the southern end of Glenumbra, and it is here that the witches of Beldama Wyrd make their home. King Casimir rules Glenumbra from the coastal city of Daggerfall, and the Knights of the Dragon are based in the city. The climate is temperate, with the weather primarily comprising of sunshine and showers. North of the forests lie the Cambray Hills, a perpetually foggy region of marshes and fens. The city of Camlorn sits on the highlands to the north, and there have been increasing reports of werewolf activity in the area. King's Guard is the northeastern region of Glenumbra, and like the Cambray Hills, is shrouded in a perpetual mist. King's Guard is home to the great cemetery of Cath Bedraud, the final resting place of the Breton nobility, where the Lion Guard have been investigating reports of Bloodthorn Cult activity. In the east of the region is the small town of Crosswych, which has become a hive of activity for the Red Rook Bandits. Just beyond the town is the hillside trail to Stormhaven.
- 1 Places
- 2 Quests
- 3 Skyshards
- 4 Sets
- 5 Maps
- 6 Gallery
- Camlorn — A city in north-central Glenumbra.
- Daggerfall — The largest city in Glenumbra, located at the southwestern end of the peninsula.
- Aldcroft — A town in east-central Glenumbra, south of Camlorn.
- Crosswych — A town in northeastern Glenumbra close to the Stormhaven border.
- Eagle's Brook — A coastal town in north-central Glenumbra, just west of Camlorn.
- Lion Guard Redoubt — A camp of the Lion Guard in northern Glenumbra, northeast of Camlorn.
- Red Rook Camp — A bandit camp in southeastern Glenumbra, south of Aldcroft.
- Shrieking Scar — An escarpment in southwestern Glenumbra, north of Daggerfall.
- Westtry — A town in the Cambray Hills of central Glenumbra, southwest of Camlorn.
Farms and Plantations
Groves and Marshes
- Beldama Wyrd Tree — A secluded glade in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
- Hag Fen — A marshland area in eastern Glenumbra, northeast of Aldcroft.
- Vale of the Guardians — A wooded grove in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Baelborne Rock — A ruined fort in southern Glenumbra, just northeast of Daggerfall.
- Cambray Pass — A mountain pass and ruined fortress in the Cambray Hills of central Glenumbra.
- Dresan Keep — A ruined tower in south-central Glenumbra, west of Aldcroft.
- Dwynnarth Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in eastern Glenumbra, southwest of Crosswych.
- The Harborage — A cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Burial Mounds — A collection of crypts in northern Glenumbra, southwest of Crosswych.
- Cath Bedraud — A large cemetery in northern Glenumbra, west of Crosswych.
- Glenumbra Moors — A battlefield in central Glenumbra, and the location of the ancient Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- Tomb of Lost Kings — A crypt in northeastern Glenumbra, south of Crosswych.
- Bad Man's Hallows — A cave to the west of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.
- Cryptwatch Fort — A fort just north of the Crosswych Wayshrine in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Ebon Crypt — A tomb west of Cath Bedraud in Glenumbra containing Bloodthorn cultists.
- Enduum — An Ayleid ruin on the shore west of Camlorn in Glenumbra containing undead.
- Ilessan Tower — A ruin just west of the Baelborne Rock Wayshrine and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Mines of Khuras — Mines on the shore east of Aldcroft, in Glenumbra containing Bloodthorn cultists.
- Silumm — An Ayleid ruin just north of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Dominion soldiers and werewolves.
- Spindleclutch I — A group dungeon found in northern Glenumbra.
- Spindleclutch II — A group dungeon found in northern Glenumbra.
- Balefire Island — An island off the coast of Glenumbra, north of Eagle's Brook and Camlorn.
- North Shore Point — An island in the lake east of Westtry in Glenumbra.
- Seaview Point — A beach-side cave in Glenumbra, southwest of the Enduum ruins.
- The Wolf's Camp — A camp north of Aldcroft in Glenumbra.
- Trapjaw's Cove — A swamp on the eastern coast of northern Glenumbra, just south of the Tomb of Lost Kings.
- Western Overlook — A hill just north of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.
- Cambray Hills Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point north of Aldcroft in central Glenumbra.
- Daenia Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point south of Deleyn's Mill in southeastern Glenumbra.
- King's Guard Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Cath Bedraud in northern Glenumbra.
- The Lady — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
- The Lover — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Chill House — An abandoned shack in southern Glenumbra, south of the Wyrd Tree.
- Dourstone Isle — A small island in southeastern Glenumbra, off the coast of Deleyn's Mill.
- Gaudet Farm — A small farm in northern Glenumbra, southwest of Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Merovec's Folly — A ruined fortification in northern Glenumbra, just west of Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Mesanthano's Tower — A tower on an island in northeastern Glenumbra, off the coast of Hag Fen.
- Miltrin's Fishing Cabin — A cabin on an island in southwestern Glenumbra, west of Shrieking Scar.
- Mire Falls — A small glade by a waterfall in central Glenumbra, just west of Aldcroft.
- Par Molag — An Ayleid ruin in northern Glenumbra, north of Cath Bedraud.
- Tangle Rock — A Bloodthorn camp surrounding a rock formation in Hag Fen in eastern Glenumbra.
- Valewatch Tower — A tower in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra, overlooking the Vale of the Guardians.
- Captain Margaux's Place — A small player house in Daggerfall.
- Daggerfall Overlook — A player manor in southeastern Glenumbra.
- The Rosy Lion — A player room in Daggerfall.
- Exorcised Coven Cottage — A medium player house in Glenumbra.
- Aldcroft Wayshrine — Located in the northwestern section of Aldcroft.
- Baelborne Rock Wayshrine — Located beside the river south of the Baelborne Rock ruins, and just east of the Daggerfall gates.
- Burial Tombs Wayshrine — Located south of the Burial Mounds, halfway between Dwynnarth Ruins and the Tomb of Lost Kings.
- Crosswych Wayshrine — Located in the foothills west of Crosswych.
- Daggerfall Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Deleyn's Mill Wayshrine — Located in the woodland to the north of Deleyn's Mill.
- Eagle's Brook Wayshrine — Located on the main road southeast of Eagle's Brook.
- Farwatch Wayshrine — Located on the higher trail southeast of Farwatch Tower.
- Hag Fen Wayshrine — Located on the eastern coast of Hag Fen.
- Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine — Located just northwest of the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- North Hag Fen Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Hag Fen, west of Spindleclutch.
- Wyrd Tree Wayshrine — Located to the southeast of the Beldama Wyrd Tree, west of Dresan Keep.
- Abandoned Cellar — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
- Ancient Ritual Site — A sacred grove in southern Glenumbra, near the Vale of the Guardians.
- Crosswych Mine — A mine in the north part of Crosswych.
- Dragonguard Tomb — A concealed Dragonguard burial site.
- Event Exchange — A tent found east of Daggerfall, just outside the city walls.
- Farwatch Tower — A fortification on the western coast of Glenumbra, north of Daggerfall.
- Jester's Festival — A tent found east of Daggerfall, just outside the city walls.
- Lady Laurent's Excavation — A campsite set up by Lady Clarisse Laurent outside the Tomb of Lost Kings.
- Lion Guard Siege Camp — An encampment just south of Camlorn.
- Olyve's Brewery — The hidden lair of Witchmother Olyve.
- Themond Mine — A mine found in the southwestern corner of Daggerfall, containing Red Rook bandits.
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Daggerfall Covenant Story Quests
- Blood and the Crescent Moon: Investigate the strange goings-on in Daggerfall.
- Bloodthorn Assassins: Foil an assassination attempt in Daggerfall.
- Turning of the Trees: Help the Wyrd Sisters set up a ward to protect Deleyn's Mill.
- Ash and Reprieve: Rescue the villagers scattered around Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Tree's Roots: Cleanse the roots of the Wyrd Tree and evacuate Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Sisters: Meet with Wyress Ileana and investigate the corruption in Daenia.
- Seeking the Guardians: Discover what has become of the elemental guardians.
- Champion of the Guardians: Restore the link between the Wyrd Sisters and the guardians.
- To the Wyrd Tree: Locate Wyress Gwen near the Wyrd Tree to see how you can help.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Help the Wyrd Sisters reclaim the Beldama Wyrd.
- Purifying the Wyrd Tree: Destroy the corruption of the Beldama Wyrd Tree.
- Werewolves to the North: Investigate reports of werewolves in the Cambray Hills.
- A Duke in Exile: Help find a kidnapped duke.
- Wolves in the Fold: Investigate the Camlorn refugees for any signs of Faolchu's agents.
- Lineage of Tooth and Claw: Discover how Faolchu was summoned back from the dead.
- The Glenumbra Moors: Head to the ancient battleground at Glenumbra Moors.
- Ripple Effect: Help discover a way to defeat an ancient enemy.
- A Step Back in Time: Relive the last moments of the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- The Nameless Soldier: Learn how Faolchu met his end at the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- Retaking Camlorn: Find the Lion Guard and inform them of how to defeat Faolchu.
- Rally Cry: Help the Lion Guard reach the city of Camlorn.
- A Lingering Hope: Help the Lion Guard get inside the city of Camlorn.
- Hidden in Flames: Cure the Camlorn citizenry of lycanthropy.
- The Fall of Faolchu: Confront Faolchu the Reborn and retake the city of Camlorn.
- Taking the Fight to the Enemy: Seek out the Lion Guard regiment searching for evil in the King's Guard region.
- The Lion Guard's Stand: Search for the missing Lion Guard patrols near the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Mastering the Talisman: Help a Mages Guild wizard recharge an ancient relic.
- Mists of Corruption: Find a way through the poison mists at Cath Bedraud.
- The Labyrinth: Find a safe place within the labyrinth of crypts at Cath Bedraud.
- Angof the Gravesinger: Stop Angof the Gravesinger's necromantic plan to conquer Glenumbra.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Back-Alley Murders: Help save a beggar from being murdered.
- Can't Take It With Them: Help prevent the return of a malevolent minor Daedra.
- The Dagger's Edge: Help stop a series of terrible harpy attacks.
- Disorganized Crime: Clear a path through the Red Rook Camp to safety.
- The Dresan Index: Take the Dresan index to someone knowledgeable.
- Farlivere's Gambit: Help Captain Farlivere rescue some kidnapped Breton nobles.
- The Hidden Treasure: Find the hidden treasure of Dresan Keep.
- Lady Eloise's Lockbox: Recover a noble's jewelry from a bandit leader.
- Legacy of Baelborne Rock: Help cleanse a cursed estate.
- A Mysterious Curio: Free an Ayleid spirit from its ancient prison.
- Red Rook Resources: Investigate the Red Rook activity at Noellaume Estate.
- Season of Harvest: Participate in the Harvest Festival at Bad Man's Hallows.
- Signals of Dominion: Repel a Dominion attack on Farwatch Tower.
- Swine Thief: Help a swineherd find his prized pig.
- Wayward Scouts: Locate some missing scouts at Farwatch Tower.
Cambray Hills Side Quests
- A Brush With Death: Deliver a journal to a local woman.
- Crocodile Bounty: Fulfill a dead mercenary's bounty.
- Cutting Off the Source: End the Bloodthorn activity in Eagle's Brook.
- Garments by Odei: Help retrieve a tailor's supplies.
- The Ghosts of Westtry: Retrace a dead woman's steps to discover the secret of a cursed town.
- Memento Mori: Break Molag Bal's curse to free Rosalind's spirit.
- Pride of the Lion Guard: Help a wounded recruit finish his first assignment.
- Vital Inheritance: Help recover a family heirloom.
- Wicked Trade: Help save some kidnapped refugees.
- Wyrd and Coven: Defeat the leader of the Hag Fen Coven.
- The White Mask of Merien: Help protect the villagers of Eagle's Brook from the Bloodthorn Cult.
King's Guard Side Quests
- The Corpse Horde: Sanctify dead soldiers in Merovec's Folly.
- Crosswych Reclaimed: End the rule of the Red Rooks once and for all.
- Cursed Treasure: Help stop the evil plots of dangerous cultists.
- The End of Extortion: Help the citizens of Crosswych with the Red Rook bandits.
- Forgotten Ancestry: Help a repentant cultist honor his ancestors.
- Fortune in Failure: Deliver a parcel that will help the Covenant combat the Bloodthorns' magic at Lion Guard Redoubt.
- The Jeweled Crown of Anton: Help locate a missing noble.
- Legitimate Interests: Help organize resistance to the Red Rook Bandits.
- The Miners' Lament: Help liberate the Crosswych Mines.
- Servants of Ancient Kings: Please add a description for this quest
- Vines and Villains: Help disrupt a dangerous alliance.
- Blood Relations: Rescue Sud-Hareem's son At'avar from a powerful vampire.
- Deadly Whispers: Aid the Fighters Guild members in clearing the Spindleclutch I caves.
Spindleclutch Pledge: Explore Spindleclutch and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Veteran Spindleclutch Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Spindleclutch.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
|Guarding Daggerfall's eastern gates.||Left of Eastern Gate.|
|Before Dresan's headless sentinel.||Northwest of Dresan Keep, next to the Statue, Herald of illumination.|
|Search amongst the shrieks.||Southwest of Shrieking Scar.|
|Westtry's dead slept underneath.||Northwest of Westtry, above the tomb.|
|Far behind the Elf-haters' lines.||West of Glenumbra Moors on a cliff.|
|Beneath a Hag's footbridge.||Beside bridge in water along road, Southwest of Hag Fen.|
|Where vines strangle the sleeping dead.||East side of Cath Bedraud.|
|Close to finding the kings.||Tomb of Lost Kings, on rocks next to Stibbons' camp.|
|A climb above Crosswych.||Miners Lament, above in a cart.|
|A tower explored is Ilessen learned.||Ilessan Tower, lots of Harpies, Left from entrance, large outside room.|
|Near Silumm's well on Daggerfall shores.||Silumm, room left of entrance.|
|Within a mine of blood and thorns.||Mines of Khuras, left of entrance up on a platform.|
|Behind a wall to Enduum all.||Enduum, small room, right of entrance.|
|Where Ebon Crypts become Ebon Caves.||Ebon Crypt, left of entrance, rectangle room.|
|In the bowels of Cryptwatch.||Cryptwatch Fort, left of entrance, room end of hall.|
|In the roots of the Hallows.||Bad Man's Hallows, Room right of entrance after being ported.|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
2 items: Adds 1-129 Spell Damage
|Hide of the Werewolf||
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Wyrd Tree's Blessing||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 17-1487 Armor
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
1 item: Adds 1-129 Stamina Recovery
|Monster Helm Sets|
1 item: Adds 1-129 Stamina Recovery
|Monster Helm Sets|
|Set Name||Traits Needed||Bonuses||Crafting Sites|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
2 items: Adds 17-1487 Armor