The Icewind Peaks is the southeastern region of Eastmarch. It includes the towns of Wittestadr and Cragwallow on its northern border, but the south is too mountainous to be very populated. The ancient ruin of Skuldafn sits on a mountaintop to the east. The Icewind Peaks Dolmen lies roughly in the center of the region, in the hills southeast of the towns. It borders The Rift to the south. The Giant's Run region lies to the north, while Frostwater Tundra borders on the west.
- 20x20px Cragwallow — A small town in eastern Eastmarch, south-southeast of Windhelm.
- 20x20px Jorunn's Stand — A camp in eastern Eastmarch, north of the Rift gate.
- 20x20px Thulvald's Logging Camp — A camp in eastern Eastmarch, east of Wittestadr.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- 20x20px Mzulft — A Dwemer ruin in eastern Eastmarch, east of Cragwallow.
- 20x20px Skuldafn — A Nordic ruin on a high mountain east of Eastmarch.
- 20x20px The Bastard's Tomb — A tomb in southeastern Eastmarch, north-northeast of the Rift gate containing Draugr and Stormfist soldiers.
- 20x20px Direfrost Keep — A group dungeon found in Eastmarch.
- 20x20px Stormcrag Crypt — A tomb in southeastern Eastmarch, south of Jorunn's Stand containing Draugr.
- Icewind Peaks Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of The Rift gate in southeastern Eastmarch.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Bitterblade's Camp — A camp located southeast of Mzulft in eastern Eastmarch.
- 20x20px Cragwallow Cave — A cave located east of Cragwallow in eastern Eastmarch.
- 20x20px Hammerhome — A ruin in southeastern Eastmarch, northeast of the Rift gate.
- Jorunn's Stand Wayshrine — Located south of Jorunn's Stand.
- Logging Camp Wayshrine — Located south of Thulvald's Logging Camp.
- Skuldafn Wayshrine — Located northwest of Skuldafn.
- A Dying Wish: Recover a dying man's stolen weapons.
- In Search of Kireth Vanos: Help the Vanos siblings explore Mzulft.
- Kireth's Amazing Plan: Help the Vanos siblings acquire some lost lore to present to the Mages Guild.
- Land Dispute: Find out why the forest spirits are attacking a logging camp.
- Merriment and Mystery: Join in a celebration with the Eastmarch royal workers.
- Relative Matters: Rescue a captive Nord from the Stormfists.
- Security Details: Help the sentry captain ensure the walls of Jorunn's Stand are secure.
- Torn Asunder: Recover the earthly remains of a spirit's three daughters.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Skald-King's Arrow||5||Defeat Fildgor Orcthane at Skuldafn and earn the title of Arrow of Jorunn the Skald-King.|