- This island off the south coast of Elsweyr is named after the Khajiiti goddess of weather and the sky, who is usually represented as a great hawk. She finds many worshipers among the cat-folk's sailors and farmers, especially those who grow moon-sugar cane.
|Off the coast of Elsweyr|
Khenarthi's Roost is a small island off the coast of Elsweyr inhabited by both Khajiit and Maormer, named for the Khajiiti goddess Khenarthi. The island is dotted with moon-sugar plantations and is a location of both active Khajiiti worship and Maormer magic, as the Khajiit signed a peace treaty with the Maormer which allowed them to settle on the island. The island is under negotiations for inclusion in the Aldmeri Dominion, but the negotiations are being hampered by the existing Maormer treaty. Meanwhile, the Dominion are actively combating skooma production in the area.
The island is where Aldmeri Dominion players begin their journey after escaping Coldharbour. Over the course of the Dominion questline, you discover that a devastating storm recently hit the island; it is revealed the storm was conjured by the Sea Vipers, a group of Maormer who oppose the planned inclusion of the island into the Dominion. Broken ships litter the south and west sides of the island, and the village of Cat's Eye Quay, near the port city of Mistral, is almost completely gone.
- 20x20px Cat's Eye Quay — A dockyard northeast of Mistral.
- 20x20px Eagle's Strand — A ruined fort on the south side of Khenarthi's Roost.
Farms and Plantations
- 20x20px Laughing Moons Plantation — A farm in the southwest of Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Speckled Shell Plantation — A farm in the southeast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Windcatcher Plantation — A farm in the northwest of Khenarthi's Roost.
Points of Interest
- 20x20px Bolga's Hunting Camp — A small camp along the beach northwestern Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Rid-Thar's Solace — A small temple on the northeastern end of Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Temple of the Crescent Moons — A temple in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Temple of the Dark Moon — A temple in western Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Temple of Two-Moons Dance — A temple in southwestern Khenarthi's Roost, just to the east of Shattered Shoals.
- 20x20px Hazak's Hollow — A cave in the northeast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Shattered Shoals — A series of shipwrecks on the western coast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Temple of the Mourning Springs — A ruined temple on the eastern side of Khenarthi's Roost.
- 20x20px Khenarthi's Roost Wayshrine — Located southwest of the Temple of the Crescent Moons in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- Mistral Wayshrine — Located at the western end of Mistral, near the Maormer Embassy.
|Storm on the Horizon|
|Cast Adrift||Tears of the Two Moons|
|The Perils of Diplomacy||The Tempest Unleashed||To Auridon|
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is on an alternate path.|
Aldmeri Dominion Quests
- Storm on the Horizon: Go to Khenarthi's Roost to find the Khajiit who saved you.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Stop a summoned storm from destroying Mistral.
- To Auridon: Travel to Auridon.
- Dark Knowledge: Find and destroy three deadly tomes.
- The Family Business: Decide the fate of a moon-sugar farming family.
- Moon-Sugar Medicament: Rescue a young Khajiit from his skooma-smuggling captors.
- A Pinch of Sugar: Help Juranda-ra save her plantation.
- The Root of the Problem: Stop a kwama infestation from destroying a sacred tree.
|Exposed to sky, surveying the strand.||At the top of a flooded tower in Eagle's Strand.|
|Southern temple's hidden jewel.||On the terrace behind the Temple of the Crescent Moons.|
|Wooden bones, awash in ruin.||In the Shattered Shoals region, west of the Temple of the Dark Moon.|
|Abandoned before mourning.||Southwest of the stairs leading up to the Temple of the Mourning Springs.|
|Sighted by serpents in Mistral.||Western Mistral, behind the Maormer Embassy.|
|Surly root-chewers burrow nearby.||Northwest of Windcatcher Plantation, outside of a kwama-infested cave.|
|Pyandonean Ray||Salt||Bolga's Hunting Camp|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Armor of the Trainee||Bal Foyen
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.