In order to continue playing The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will have to have the latest patch, which is usually installed automatically. As an online game, patches are applied regularly and may be ahead of this page.
Note: This list does not cover closed beta patch history.
|August 26, 2016||unknown||Soulrest Marshal and Murkwater Savage nerfs, text changes on cards|
|September 21, 2016||1.59.2||Ranking system changes, splitting "Animal" and "Undead" creatures into different subtypes (e.g. Reptiles, Skeletons, etc)|
|September 29, 2016||1.59.3||Rarity swaps, Shocking Wamasu and Mantikora nerfs|
|November 16, 2016||220.127.116.1110||Chat added; updates to Allena Benoch, Volendrung, Morkul Gatekeeper, and Nahkriin, Dragon Priest; many cost and power/health changes|
|December 20, 2016||1.60||Elixir of Magicka changed to Ring of Magicka, store offers Chaos Arena packs and gives bonus legendaries for certain packs, Burn and Pillage nerfed, bugfixes|
|January 11, 2017||1.60.1||Crystal Tower Crafter, Dune Smuggler/Dune Stalker, Pillaging Tribune, Slaughterfish Spawning, Soulrest Marshal, Hist Grove nerfs|
|January 23, 2017||1.61||Updates to daily quests including making earlier ones tutorials, several cost and power/health changes, many bugfixes|
|February 20, 2017||18.104.22.16881||New visual effects, added the ability to cancel summon abilities, bugfixes|
|March 8, 2017||22.214.171.12486||Official launch, The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood pre-purchase|
|April 5, 2017||1.63||The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood release, Hidden Trail and Ahnassi changes, new words "Change" and "Slay"|
|April 18, 2017||1.63.1||Bugfixes|
|May 16, 2017||1.64||Spectator mode added, "Animal" category updated, many bugfixes|
|May 25, 2017||1.64.1||Relentless Raider updated, bugfixes|
|June 26, 2017||1.65||Heroes of Skyrim release, bugfixes|
|July 6, 2017||1.65.1||Bugfixes|
|July 18, 2017||1.65.2||Echo of Akatosh, Praetorian Commander, Bringer of Nightmares, and Belligerent Giant nerfs|
|July 26, 2017||1.66.0||Dragon art fixes, HoS creature type changes|
|August 23, 2017||1.66.1||Cost changes including Supreme/Expert Atromancer, buffs to a couple HoS cards|
|September 28, 2017||1.67.0||New Deck button is more visible; new VFX; three-cost creatures in solo arena can no longer get the drop on you|
|October 31, 2017||1.67.1||Twitch Drop messages will now appear in your Notification Tray; card fixes; many bug fixes|
|November 29, 2017||1.68.0||Return to Clockwork City release, Multiple creature types, bug fixes|
|December 14, 2017||1.69.0||Hist Grove, Thieves Guild Recruit, Thorn Histmage, Ulfric's Housecarl, Northwind Outpost and Unstoppable Rage nerfs|
|January 31, 2018||1.70.0||Forgotten Hero Collection and Card Backs release, bugfixes|
|February 09, 2018||1.70.1||Bugfixes|
|February 28, 2018||1.70.2||Premium packs and Journey to Sovngarde nerf|
|April 5, 2018||1.71.0||Houses of Morrowind release, bugfixes|
|April 12, 2018||1.71.1||Bugfixes|
|April 25, 2018||1.71.2||Balance changes|
|May 02, 2018||1.72.0||Legend card back, friendly turn timer, bugfixes, balance changes|
|May 15, 2018||1.72.3||Bugfixes|
|July 23, 2018||1.72.4||Drain Vitality, Ulfric's Uprising, Haunted Manor, Hand of Dagoth, Tel Vos Magister, and Mudcrab Merchant nerfs. Duke Vedam Dren buffed.|
|September 25, 2018||2.0||Client change from Dire Wolf Digital to Sparkypants Studios.|
|September 29, 2018||2.1||Bugfixes|
|October 09, 2018||2.1.1||Improved downloading capabilities|
|October 16, 2018||2.2.1||Bugfixes|
|November 01, 2018||2.3||FrostSpark Collection release, bugfixes|
|November 19, 2018||2.4||Festival of Madness, bugfixes|
|December 12, 2018||2.5||Bugfixes and balance changes|
|January 24, 2019||2.6||Isle of Madness release, bugfixes|
|January 30, 2019||2.6.1||Bugfixes|
|February 26, 2019||2.7||Bugfixes|
|March 21, 2019||2.8||Balance changes, bugfixes|
|March 28, 2019||2.8.1||Mobile update|
|April 15, 2019||2.9||Alliance War release, bugfixes, balance changes|
|April 25, 2019||2.9.1||Bugfixes|
|May 28, 2019||2.10||New animations, bugfixes|
|June 27, 2019||2.11||Moons of Elsweyr release, balance changes, bugfixes|
|July 16, 2019||2.11.1||Bugfixes|
|July 30, 2019||2.12||Soul Trap enhancements, Chat improvements, bugfixes|
|August 7, 2019||2.12.1||Hotfix|
|August 29, 2019||2.13||Events system added, spectator mode enhancements, balance changes, bugfixes|
|October 07, 2019||2.14||Jaws of Oblivion release, arena changes, bugfixes|
|October 31, 2019||2.15||Skooma Cat's Playthings release, balance changes, bugfixes|
Latest Version: 2.15
Released October 31, 2019
The latest version of The Elder Scrolls: Legends is live! This release brings a brand-new set of 20 puzzles, balance changes to seven cards and some important gameplay and UI fixes!
The following cards have received balance changes:
- Inspiring Kinsman
- Covenant Masterpiece
- Pact Shieldbearer
- Renowned Instructor
Details on the changes and explanations behind them are available here.
- Class selection now guarantees one dual-attribute, one triple-attribute and one random selection from all possible classes.
- Jaws of Oblivion and Moons of Elsweyr now have a 2x frequency for card drafting while all other expansions have a 1x frequency.
- The following cards have been added back into the pool: Thornwell Terror, Aela the Huntress, Aela's Huntmate, Circle Initiate, Grim Shield-Brother and Whiterun Protector.
- The following cards have been curated out of the pool: Mystic of Ancient Rites, Forerunner of the Pact, Enlistment Officer, Unrelenting Siege, Forward Camp, Emeric's Warlord, Master of Incunabula, Mournhold Taskmaster, The Ruby Throne, Salvage, Spiny Haj Mota, Gray Viper Brigand, Nereid Sister, Alchemy, Tower Alchemist, Keeper of the Gates, Mythic Dawn Zealot, Agent of Mehrunes Dagon, Mythic Dawn Acolyte, Oblivion Invasion, Unexpected Arrival, Blast From Oblivion, Old Salty's Assault and Horse Armor.
(see Arena Picks for a complete list)
It's been a long time coming, but a new addition to our puzzle set has arrived! Skooma Cat's Playthings contains 20 new puzzles which upon purchase gives you a special new card back and upon total completion rewards you 400 Soul Gems and "The Felonious" title.
Animation, Visual and Audio Effects
- Faded Wraith's premium VFX no longer displays any lines or artifacts.
- Bitterfish Witch's summon ability no longer produces SFX when the game's master volume is muted.
- Dark Seducer's VO has been restored.
- Ratway Prospector's VO has been fixed from English to German when playing in German.
- A Silenced Modryn Oreyn will now properly receive the +2/+2 buff from a Blackwood Hoodlum's Last Gasp.
- When Umaril the Unfeathered is transformed into another creature, his effect will no longer summon another Umaril the Unfeathered to the board.
- With an exalted Vivec in play (or Vivec in play with another exalted creature), triggering the Mechanical Heart no longer allows the player to lose the match after being brought to 0 health again.
- Shalk Fabricant, Nix-Hound Fabricant, and Kagouti Fabricant now properly trigger when a neutral card is created as they are summoned.
- When Euraxia Tharn steals a creature from the right lane, that creature is now properly put into the left lane if the enemy's right lane is full.
- Fixed an issue that caused some cards to be visually missing from the mulligan phase.
- The AI will now be smarter in their choice of enemy to attack from a prophecy interrupt.
- When one half of a double card is discarded from the hand by a card effect such as Cornerclub Gambler or Palace Conspirator, the other half of the double card still in the hand is now properly revealed to the opposing player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause chat text to overlap on itself on the same line.
- The countdown timer and wins/losses display for Events now use the correct font.
- Friend profiles no longer display the old Versus Arena ranking system and now properly display constellations.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the Done button from appearing at the Rewards screen.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the hanger for Mute to appear on cards that the action was not used on.
- Event page menu text no longer overlaps in Portuguese on the 12.9" iPad Pro.
An Update to Invade
With our latest patch, Oblivion Gates now cost 3 magicka instead of 0 and return to level 1 when they leave play or have been copied.
Upcoming Balance Changes with Patch 2.15
Released October 30, 2019
In our previous balance patch, we addressed some cards that we believed were too much on the strong side. In this patch, we’re taking the opportunity to buff some cards and strategies that we'd like to see more play!
- Now includes the Guard keyword
Mantikora, as a 10 cost 6/6, represents a real attacking threat while also destroying an enemy creature for a tempo swing. That combination is especially potent in the shadow lane, where Mantikora is often guaranteed an attack (unless, of course, it's hit by an enemy Mantikora). We are nerfing Mantikora by giving it Guard to avoid this play pattern.
We're joking, of course. Mantikora was an oppressive card in the past and has been nerfed twice throughout its history. Since then, however, more powerful cards have been released and Mantikora has been relegated to the sidelines. We're giving it some of its power back so it can again present itself as a contender for the top end of Willpower decks.
- Magicka cost decreased from 7 to 6
There are more ways to boost creatures in your hand now and we want players to have access to creatures that are worth boosting. There are already plenty of them in other attributes and we think that by lowering Hunter-Killers cost, it'll present itself as a viable alternative in Strength.
- Stats changed from 2/4 to 3/4
- Magicka cost decreased from 8 to 7
When we were designing Covenant Masterpiece, we were worried that making it cheaper would make it too easy to lock down the board in an item deck - particularly with Master of Arms. At this point this fear seems unfounded, so we're giving it a new cost of 7 to promote Daggerfall Items a little more.
- Changed text to deal 3 damage instead of 2
Soulburst is a powerful effect but comes with a very specific deckbuilding requirement that has made players shy away from it. We believe that, if players are going through the trouble of building their decks around Soulburst, it should come with an appropriate payoff, so we're increasing its damage.
- Stats changed from 3/5 to 3/6
Veteran cards aren't seeing much play, so we're putting some more power into one of the more interesting ones. By making it a 3/6, Pact Shieldbearer should live long enough for you to pick the best moment for its Veteran ability to go off.
- Stats changed from 3/3 to 3/4
We think Renowned Instructor is a card that could fit thematically in several different decks, but right now its stats are too low to compete with the other three drops, so we're giving it a small bump in health.