A Demiprince is the Daedric offspring of a Daedric Prince or Daedra Lord and a lesser entity such as a mortal. Although they often inherit aspects of their princely parent, they are notably eccentric and can be lacking in characteristics such as foresight, memory, cruelty, or willfulness. Some acquire, or are given, minor realms of Oblivion to rule, although many of these pocket realities are bizarre even by the standards of Oblivion. Some demiprinces are known to visit Mundus for the express purpose of interacting with mortals, an act usually abhorred by regular Daedra.
- Fa-Nuit-Hen, the Multiplier of Motions Known, is a known demiprince.
- Demi-Prince of Pastries, of whom little is known, save that she hadn't been seen for some time circa 2E 582. Sheogorath considers her to be one of the few worthy of wielding his Wabbajack.
- Morihaus is said to be the demiprince of All Winds.[UOL 1] The word demiprince is a misnomer, and the term demigod more accurately describes him.
- Lyranth the Foolkiller Answers Your Questions — Lyranth the Foolkiller
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec — Vivec
- Sheogorath's dialogue during Chaos Magic in ESO
- Lord Fa-Nuit-Hen and Tutor Riparius Answer Your Questions — Fa-Nuit-Hen and Tutor Riparius
Note: the following references are not from official sources. They are included to provide a rounder background to this article, but may not reflect established lore.
- The Seven Fights of The Aldudagga, The Imperial Library