|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Needs to be updated with ESO: Murkmire information.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
- Nasty characters. Puff adders with legs and arms, seven feet tall, eight when they're mad. Come from the inner swamp, and they don't like it here much so they're particularly peevish. — The Argonian Account
The Nagas are a little-known breed of Argonian that live in the deep parts of Black Marsh. Nagas have some distinct differences in their appearance compared to the Argonians most commonly seen throughout Tamriel. They are described as having "huge mouths filled with dripping needle-like fangs". Nagas are described as standing from seven to eight feet tall, but appear to be of average height, and are called 'puff adders', suggesting snake-like features.
When Imperial interests were attempting to maintain plantations in Argonia, the Nagas generally acted as highway robbers; however, following the cessation of these efforts, they have since left the roads and have gone back into the inner swamps.
The Naga-Kur (or "Dead-Water Tribe") of northern Murkmire control much of the inner swamps. Unlike the tribeless Nagas that inhabit the region, the Naga-Kur are proud warriors, deeply entrenched in tradition. They are hostile to outsiders and feared by neighbouring tribes because of their brutal ways.
- The Hist tree belonging to the Dead-Water Tribe has blue flowers instead of the usual red. It is unknown if this is specific to their tribe or to Nagas in general.
- A prerelease version of Tribes of Murkmire: Ghost People described the Naga as similar to serpents, frogs, or "cuddlefish". The current version of this book does not include such references.
- The Argonian Account — Waughin Jarth
- Tribes of Murkmire: The Dead-Water Tribe — Emmanubeth Hurrent, the Wayfarers' Society of Wayrest
- Events of Murkmire