|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
For printed books, see Books.
Posters, banners, and statues can count among art.
Home and Office Accessories
Objects with practical use in the home or office.
Figurines, plush dolls, and board games are examples of objects in this category.
- Board Games — Board games and cards
- Plush Dolls — Collectibles made of fabric and stuffed with filling to hold their shape, commonly referred to as stuffed toys or "plushies"
Merchandise designed to be worn.
- Jewelry — A list of licensed jewelry
- Pins & Buttons — A list of licensed pins and buttons
- Clothing — A list of licensed shirts, hoodies, etc.
Anything you use in relation to food or drink can be listed here. Everything from coffee mugs to bottle openers (cookbooks are the exception; The Official Cookbook is listed under Books).
- Drinks — Officially licensed beverages
- Drinkware — A list of mugs, glasses, and other drinking vessels
- Crockery — Cups, plates, and bowls
- Utensils — Food-related tools, from cutlery to bottle openers