|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Alds Baro (alds baro)|
|Home Town||Maar Gan|
|Store||Maar Gan Outpost|
|Faction(s)||House Redoran (Kinsman)|
Alds Baro is a Dunmer smith who owns a smithy in the Outpost of Maar Gan. He is a Kinsman of House Redoran, but offers his services to anyone, though fellow Redoran members will receive better prices, of course. He is not involved in any quests, but has several useful rumors to spare.
He wears common pants, a common shirt, common shoes, a common belt, and a common amulet, and he carries a restocking repair tools (10 hammers, 6 journeyman hammers, and 6 master hammers), a Dwarven mace, and silver arrows, and silver bolts. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- latest rumors:
- (Disposition > 30) "The Dremora over at the shrine has been unusually short-tempered lately."
If you have completed The Beauty and the Bandit:
- (Disposition > 30) "I've heard that some traders have been having problems with the Ashlanders. It's not wise to hunt in Ashlander territory."
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.