The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Aldyne Arenim (aldyne arenim)|
|Location||Waistworks, St. Olms Canton|
- Vivec Informants: Speak with three informants in Vivec about the Nerevarine Cult and the Sixth House.
- "That Khajiit sneak? What do you want with her? Hiding from the Census and Excise agent, I'll bet." (if disposition is at least 30 but less than 60 and the related quest is active)
- "She's a sneak and a thief. And I don't like her one bit. She's probably hiding from that taxman I've seen around here." (if disposition is at least 60 and before you take care of the Census and Excise Agent)
- underworks: "The one spot where the taxmen won't bother you. Down in the sewers. Under the canton. Taxmen don't fancy swimming in our stinks."
- Along with Sevisa Teran, Aldyne has dialogue for a Renda's Dower topic. However, this dialogue cannot be heard in normal gameplay as the topic is never mentioned in conversation and will never be added to your journal. According to these two Dunmer, Renda's Dower is a ship owned by Addhiranirr, although it cannot be seen anywhere in the game and Addhiranirr never mentions it. Regarding this topic, Aldyne would have said, "Addhiranirr is part owner of a Nilichi junk called Renda's Dower. The boat docks at St. Olms canalside."