The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Assantus Hansar (assantushansar)|
- Cure the Outcast Outlander: Cure an ill Ashlander in his camp nearby.
- "Leave me. I am diseased. I do not need your help."
After you have aided him:
- "Yes. Thank you, %PCName. Thank you for healing me."
- "I have Droops. I can barely move and I have no strength."
- "Yes, but I am outcast. The Wise Women will not cure me."
- Not my problem.": "Then go away."
- May I try to cure you?": "Have you a potion or will you cure me with a spell?"
- "Have you a potion or will you cure me with a spell?"
- I shall use a spell.": "Go ahead."
- I offer you this potion.":
If you do not possess a Potion of Cure Common Disease:
- "What potion? You are mocking me." (Disposition down by 10)
If you do have one:
- "Thanks. <drinks>" (Disposition up by 20)
- "You have cured me, %PCName."