|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Athanden Girith (athanden girith)|
|Location||Grazelands Region, [10,15]|
Athanden is wearing a common shirt with matching pants and shoes, and up to 30 gold. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, Athanden can cast Detect Key, both ranged and touch versions of Absorb Health, and Almsivi Intervention.
When you meet him for the first time, he will tell you that he has been robbed by two Ashlanders, and that his friend Berwen will have a suitable reward for you should you hunt down the thieves and return the guar hides to him.
- Girith's Stolen Hides: Find the thieves who robbed Athanden Girith of some guar hides.
- "Stranger! Yes, you! Please, can you help me? I've been attacked by a couple of bastard Ashlanders who robbed me and left me for dead."
- "I can't believe those damned Ashlanders would take my hides! Dirty fetchers, all of them."
- attack on a guar hide trader:
- "That's what happened all right. Fetchers, all of them."
- bastard Ashlanders:
- "I'd know them anywhere. They looked kind of like normal dark elves, but wild. They wore animal skins and had tattoos. And they had odd hair. They should be easy to spot, friend. It's no surprise they robbed me."
- robbed me:
- "Yes, the bastard n'wahs nearly killed me, and they took my entire shipment of guar hides. It's easy to tell they're mine; they have my damn mark on them! Look, if you can help me get those hides back, and kill the fetchers who stole them, I promise you an excellent reward. Although I have nothing left since I was attacked, my friend Berwen in Tel Mora will be most generous, I promise you. What do you say?"
- I'll see if I can find your hides for you.: "Excellent. Go get those bastard Ashlanders. I promise, when you get those hides back to me, Berwen will be very generous. She has a stake in this trade, after all, and we can't let an unwarranted attack on a guar hide trader ruin business."
- I'm sorry. You'll have to find them yourself.: "Figures. No one left in this world willing to help an honest trader."
- "It was those damned Ashlanders, I tell you. Took my guar hides! I'll teach them to steal Athanden Girith's guar hides!"
- Girith's guar hides:
- "Yeah, those bastard Ashlanders took my entire shipment. It's easy to identify mine; they have my mark on them."
After you have agreed to help:
- "Good luck finding them, friend. My entire business depends on getting those back."
If you recover the hides without killing the thieves:
- "Good to finally have them back. Don't know how I would have made it without them. Shame you couldn't get rid of those two Ashlanders, but I thank you for your help. Remember to talk to my friend Berwen in Tel Mora. I'll send word to her to keep an eye out for you, %PCName."
If you recover the hides and kill the thieves:
- "Thank you for getting them back. It's good to hear you were able to make fetchers pay as well. Make sure to see Berwen in Tel Mora for your reward. I'll send word along the trade routes to make sure she keeps an eye out for %PCName."
- "I'm glad this business is over."