|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Bashuk gra-Bat (bashuk gra-bat)|
|House||Bashuk gra-Bat's House|
Bashuk wears a common shirt with matching skirt, pants and shoes. She carries up to 14 gold. Like all Orcs, she has a natural resistance to magicka, and can boost her health, fatigue and attack for short periods, at the cost of agility; otherwise she knows no spells.
- Favors for Orcs: Help deliver some notes in exchange for a "useless" rock.
Favors for Orcs
- "You got a note from Bugrol to me? Where that fool get himself? He not smart like me, you know."
- "You gonna give him that note or what? He can't hide forever! Go on!"
- Note from Bugrol:
- "Yeah, that Bugrol always getting in trouble. Not me, though. I'm too smart. He a good hider, but I'm a better finder. I'll find him near tree and rock and other rock. No problem. He feel better if you take this note to him, if you can find him. I bet you not as good finder as me. Not even close, I bet. But, give it a try, big shot."
- "Yeah, yeah, I got Bugrol's note, and you've got mine from him! What, you can't find him? You not good finder like me?"
- "Yeah, I know I got note! And you gave him mine! Good for you, Big Hero. I find him when I damn good and ready!"