|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Crazy-Legs Arantamo (arantamo)|
|Home City||Vivec, Foreign Quarter|
|Store||Simine Fralinie: Bookseller (See map)|
Short Blade (52)
|Faction(s)||Thieves Guild (Ringleader)|
Crazy-Legs Arantamo is the right-hand man to Gentleman Jim Stacey of the Thieves Guild. He can be found (along with Stacey) in the back room of Simine Fralinie's bookshop in the Foreign Quarter eastern Canalworks in Vivec. He has a few books of his own for sale (randomly selected, nothing particularly interesting). Arantamo is one of the four people you can talk to if you have a price on your head that you need to take care of. He is also a medium trainer in Mercantile, Speechcraft, and Short Blade.
He wears an extravagant shirt with matching pants and shoes. In combat, he relies on a silver dagger. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Arantamo was to have been involved in a quest to retrieve a report from the Hall of Justice, but the quest was removed from the game before release.
- (If you have a bounty) "I've heard you've got a price on your head, %PCRank. For a small fee, I can take care of that."
- price on your head:
- (With bounty) "Well, word on the street is that you've got about %PCCrimeLevel gold on your head. As you're a Thieves Guild member in good standing, I should be able to fix that for %CrimeGoldDiscount gold. Sound fair to you?"
- Thanks. I'll pay it.
- No thanks. I can take care of it.
- (No bounty) "That's not a problem for you now."
- Big Helende:
- "Go to Sadrith Mora. You'll find Big Helende at Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub. It's quite a place."
- Gentleman Jim Stacey:
- (If you are in Thieves Guild) "Open your eyes, %PCRank."
- "Look around, fool."
- little secret:
- (Disposition at least 30, or 60 for non Guild-member) "I like your style, n'wah. Here's a tip. Propylon. Ever been in a Dunmer stronghold? Have you seen the propylon chambers, with the two big stone pillars? They're transportation devices. Except you need a key to use them -- a tiny little thing called a 'propylon index'. A guy tried to sell me one -- wanted a fortune for it, so I told him to blow. Later I hear this guy went to a Daedric shrine called Maelkashishi, and forgot to come back. So maybe the propylon index went there with him. And stayed."
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.