(Click on any item for details)
Ancient Dagoth Brandy
Damage Attribute, M points for D seconds
Permanently lowers one of the attributes of the target by M points for D seconds. Derived attributes such as Fatigue, Magicka, Encumbrance will be recalculated. The attribute can only be restored by use of a Restore Attribute effect.
- Damage Agility reduces the ability to hit, dodge, prevent ones self from being knocked down, and block in physical combat.
- Damage Endurance reduces endurance based Fatigue regeneration, and prevents health regeneration(when resting).
- Damage Intelligence reduces the derived attribute Magicka and can deplete the target instantly to prevent further casting.
- Damage Luck affects interactions in minor ways.
- Damage Personality makes the target quite unpleasant to be around.
- Damage Speed slows the target down.
- Damage Strength reduces the target's damage and can be used to stop the target from moving around by reducing their maximum encumbrance below the weight of their equipment.
- Damage Willpower reduces chances to successfully cast magic, and makes the target more susceptible to spells like Silence and Paralyze.
- Absorb Attribute, Drain Attribute
- Fortify Attribute, Restore Attribute
- Damage Fatigue, Damage Health, Damage Magicka, Damage Skill
There is only one ingredient in the whole game that has a Damage Attribute effect:
* Because no other ingredient in the game has this effect, you cannot make a potion that has it.