|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Archcanon Tholer Saryoni for your duties.
- Travel to Mount Assarnibibi to visit the shrine there.
- Find the shrine at the top of the mountain in a ring of seven large stones and activate it to receive the Ebony Mail.
- Return to Tholer to complete the quest.
Once you have completed the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners and achieved Master rank, find Archcanon Tholer Saryoni in his quarters in the High Fane in the Vivec's Temple Canton. He will send you to Mount Assarnibibi and visit the shrine there.
Mount Assarnibibi is in the Molag Amur region of southeastern Vvardenfell, northeast of Mount Kand (which is north of Molag Mar). The shrine is at the top of the mountain in a ring of seven large stones. Activate the shrine to receive the Ebony Mail.
Return to Saryoni in Vivec to receive his acknowledgment of the pilgrimage (you get to keep the mail) and a promotion to Patriarch of the Tribunal Temple.
- Although Tholer retires to write some sermons, he still keeps his office in case you have not completed the main quest yet.
- Due to something the developers overlooked, it is possible to do the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners and Mt. Assarnibibi pilgrimage at any time - even if you aren't a member of the Tribunal Temple. Some of the Four Corners pilgrimages need to be done in order, and all four are required for the Assarnibibi pilgrimage to get the Ebony Mail. You can still go through the temple quests normally.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Ebony Mail (TT_Assarnibibi)
||Archcanon Tholer Saryoni asked me to bring him the Ebony Mail. The Ebony Mail can be found in Mount Assarnibibi where Molag Bal oversaw the 99 lovers of Boethiah that gave birth to Almalexia. Mount Assarnibibi is north of Molag Mar.
||I received the Ebony Mail from the shrine at Assarnibibi.
||Saryoni thanked me for bringing him the Ebony Mail, but said that I should keep it and do good deeds. I am the new Archcanon of the Temple.