|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Garisa Llethri in his manor in Ald'ruhn for duties.
- Travel to the Caldera Mine to find evidence of corruption.
- Talk to the slaves to find out where the evidence is.
- Get the Secret Caldera Ledger from Odral Helvi's chest on the second floor of the Governor's Hall.
- Return to Llethri with the ledger to complete the quest.
Garisa Llethri in his manor in Ald'ruhn will ask you to help him shut down the Caldera Mine by finding evidence to support his claim of corrupt Hlaalu operations.
The mine is southwest of Caldera. The slaves there will tell you to "take it to the boss", by which they mean Dahleena, the head slave, whom you can find in slave shack two. If her disposition is above 40, she will tell you there's a Secret Caldera Ledger in Odral Helvi's chest on the second floor of the Governor's Hall. Alternatively, you can get Cunius Pelelius to tell you about the chest and give you the key if his disposition is high enough or with a successful intimidate check (any disposition).
Retrieve the ledger and take it back to Garisa to complete the quest.
- Do not free these slaves yet or you will be unable to complete this quest.
- You'll possibly find another fake ledger in the mine.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Evidence of Corruption (HR_CalderaCorrupt)
||Garisa Llethri asked me to bring him evidence of corruption in Caldera.
||Cunius Pelelius gave me key to Odral Helvi's chest on the second floor of the Governor's Hall. The real record book is in this chest.
||Dahleena told me that Odral Helvi keeps a record book in his chest at the Governor's Hall.
||I brought the real Caldera record book to Garisa Llethri in Ald'ruhn.