|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Chat with Ajira about duties and flowers.
- Obtain samples of the requested flowers.
- Return to Ajira for your reward.
Another Errand for Ajira
Chat with Ajira in the Balmora Guild of Mages about duties, and she'll send you on an errand much like her previous mushroom quest. Ajira asks you to collect four different local flower specimens, Gold Kanet, Stoneflower Petals, Willow Anther, and Heather.
All of these can be found on the shores of Lake Amaya, which is southeast of Balmora.
||Grows near rocks, has yellow flowers and broad, dark-green leaves.
||Dark blue and stems bend towards the ground.
||Reddish and tall but does not bend to the ground like the Stoneflower.
||Has needles, grows near the ground, and has pink flowers.
Indeed, just wander around the wild across the bridge southeast of Balmora and you can collect the samples very quickly.
Bouquets for Ajira
Once you collect all four samples and return to Ajira, you receive six Cheap Restore Magicka Potions as a reward, a +10 increase in disposition, and a potential promotion.
- You can find the Gold Kanet, Stoneflower Petals, and Willow Anther, in a potted planter in Millie Hastien's Fine Clothier's shop, located northwest of the Mages Guild in Balmora. Hide behind the pillar in the shop and use sneak mode to lift samples without penalty.
- You can actually buy Willow Anther and Heather from Ajira; not the brightest feline in the litter.
- You can buy Stoneflower Petals from Llathyno Hlaalu in the basement of Balmora Temple. You can buy Gold Kanet from Peragon at nearby Moonmoth Legion Fort.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Four Types of Flowers (MG_Flowers)
||Ajira now wants samples of four types of flowers: Gold Kanet, Stoneflower Petals, Willow Anther, and Heather. These are found on the shores of Lake Amaya. I should go south out of Balmora and head east past the Fort Moonmoth and across the Foyada Mamaea on the road to Pelagiad. After leaving the Foyada, I should take the road to Suran which runs along the north shore of Lake Amaya.
||Ajira thanked me for bringing her the four flowers.