|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Theldyn Virith for duties.
- Hunt a kagouti pack on the road between Gnisis and Ald'ruhn.
- Kill the Kagouti leader.
- Return to Theldyn Virith.
Theldyn Virith in the outpost at Ald Velothi will ask you to kill the leader of a Kagouti pack that have been harassing merchants on the road between Gnisis and Ald'ruhn.
Simply travel south to Gnisis (or use a Almsivi Intervention spell), and then take the road to Ald'ruhn. It is a simple enough task to find and kill the Kagouti. Report back to Theldyn in Ald Velothi when the Kagouti is dead to complete the quest.
The Kagouti in question is located just south of Ashimanu Egg Mine, just at the branch of the road (map).
- Virith also briefly mentions the Kagouti in his Ashimanu Mine quest, so you may have already dealt with the threat.
- You only need to kill the pack leader - the Kagouti near the Ashimanu mine - but there is indeed a den of Kagouti a little to the northwest.
- There is a chest with some minor treasure in the den.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Kagouti Den (HR_Kagouti)
||Theldyn Virith told me that Kagouti have been attacking traders between Ald'ruhn and Gnisis. Theldyn Virith believes there must be a Kagouti den just south of the Ouada Samsi. He asked me to find and kill the pack leader.
||Theldyn Virith thanked me for killing the Kagouti pack leader.