|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Lloros Sarano (lloros sarano)|
|Faction(s)||House Redoran (Kinsman)|
Lloros Sarano is a Dunmer priest who can be found at the Ald'ruhn Temple. He is also a member of House Redoran, and will have several quests for you if you are also a member. Aside from that, he also provides the usual Priest services, selling books, potions, alchemy ingredients, and spells, along with custom spellmaking services. These services are available to anyone, regardless of faction membership (though he may refuse service if you have been expelled from House Redoran). Lloros keeps a constant supply of standard restorative potions, as well as the following ingredients: Ghoul Heart, Gravedust, Red Lichen, and Shalk Resin.
- Clear Varvur Sarethi's Name: Start the investigation into the murder of Sarethi's friend.
- Mission to Morvayn Manor: Recover an ash statue from this councilor's house now overrun by Corprus creatures.
- Ash Statue: Continue the investigation to find out how and why Varvur received an ash statue.
- Find Fedris Tharen: Find this pilgrim who disappeared on his way to the Koal Cave shrine.
- Find Beden Giladren: Find another pilgrim who disappeared on his way to Maar Gan.
- Recover Shields from Andasreth: Find four soldiers who disappeared in the Andasreth Stronghold.
Lloros teaches the following spells:
|Turn Undead||5||Turn Undead 50 pts for 10s on Touch|
|Ordeal of St. Olms||75||Drain Fatigue 5-20 pts for 60s on Touch|
|Almsivi Intervention||8||Almsivi Intervention on Self|
|Energy Leech||75||Absorb Fatigue 5-20 pts for 30s on Touch|
|Shalidor's Mirror||100||Reflect 10-30 pts for 10s on Self|
|Vivec's Feast||25||Spell Absorption 10 pts for 5s on Self|
|Charisma||30||Fortify Personality 10 pts for 60s on Self|
|Divine Aid||60|| Fortify Willpower 10 pts for 60s on Self
Fortify Luck 10 pts for 60s on Self
|Flameguard||90||Resist Fire 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Fortitude||30||Fortify Endurance 10 pts for 60s on Self|
|Frostguard||90||Resist Frost 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Magickguard||30||Resist Magicka 20-40 pts for 10s on Self|
|Nimbleness||30||Fortify Agility 10 pts for 60s on Self|
|Orc Strength||38||Fortify Strength 5-20 pts for 60s on Self|
|Poisonguard||90||Resist Poison 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Shield of the Armiger||75||Resist Blight Disease 30 pts for 10s on Self|
|Shockguard||90||Resist Shock 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Vitality||19||Fortify Health 5-20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Vivec's Mercy||50||Resist Blight Disease 20 pts for 10s on Self|
|Vivec's Tears||100||Cure Blight Disease on Self|
|Wisdom||30||Fortify Intelligence 10 pts for 60s on Self|
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
- If you are a member of House Redoran and have not yet cleared Varvur Sarethi's name, Sarano will say he is concerned about the Ash Statue you showed him, even before you bring it to him.