|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Miner Arobar (miner arobar)|
|Location||Arobar Manor Bedrooms|
|Faction(s)||House Redoran (Councilman)|
Miner Arobar is a Dunmer crusader and a Councilor for House Redoran. He can be found in the Manor Bedrooms, past the Private Quarters and Guard Quarters of his manor in Ald'ruhn. In order to obtain his support in your bid to become Archmaster of the House, he will ask you to help solve some problems he's been having with House Telvanni. He has two daughters Gandosa Arobar and Nartise Arobar.
It seems that Master Neloth is holding his daughter Nartise captive, and you are sent to free her, which will get you into Miner's good graces. You will also require his support in order to become Redoran Hortator during the Main Quest, which he will grant you once you have Athyn Sarethi's acceptance.
- "You must explain why you have come here, and quickly. No speeches or excuses. Use your words with care, for I am a councilor of House Redoran and a very busy man with many duties and responsibilities. I am not one to stand about idly while others chatter on and on about the most trivial of subjects.
- "I am a very busy man, %PCName. I trust you will explain this reason for interrupting me yet again?"
- "What do you want, outlander? I do not have the time or the patience to answer all your childish questions. How do you expect me to fulfill my duties to House Redoran if you keep interrupting me? My time is precious and cannot be wasted on idle chatter. Well? Speak up. And quickly or I shall have to teach you a lesson on the virtues of brevity."
- appeal to fairness:
- "In the course of events it is sometimes necessary to put aside the childish notions of allies and enemies and focus instead on a debate in which propositions are considered based only upon their merits. This, indeed, is one of those times, and you have defended your position well, answering all of my concerns. I, therefore, shall support the revocation of the Mages Guild monopoly lest history look upon my actions with a baleful eye and claim that I allowed expediency to overwhelm principle."
- Miner Arobar's Support: Find out what or who has been influencing Councilor Miner Arobar.
- Mages Guild Monopoly: Convince three Redoran Councilors to support a proposal to allow House Telvanni to compete with the Mages Guild.