|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||3|
|Console Location Code(s)|
Nchuleftingth, Lower Level
|Molag Amur, [10,-3]|
Nchuleftingth is divided into three sections: the Lower and Upper levels, and the Test of Pattern.
Nchuleftingth Upper Level
- There are no enemies here. Two NPCs, Senilias and Pania Cadiusus are here though, working on the excavation, who inform you that Anes is missing, and he had the excavation report. There is a Key to Nchuleftingth lying on a table next to a bottle of Flin. Further in is a Dwemer telescope, with a Dwemer Coherer next to it and a Dwemer Cylinder on a ledge.
Nchuleftingth Test of Pattern
- The only point of note is that there are three cranks in this room. The furthest crank from the door to the upper level is the one that opens the passage to the lower level. The other two cranks are traps.
Nchuleftingth Lower Level
- There are four Dwemer enemies here, as well as one already dead. There are some important items here: a copy of Hanging Gardens of Wasten Coridale, a key to a locked chest that is on the floor beside a bed frame, and Anes Vendu's corpse, which has the excavation report.
- There are two minor chests with Dwemer armor and two identical Ancient Dwemer Door Keys in the room with the report.
- Several kegs hold precious ingredients and Scrap Metal.
- Nchuleftingth Expedition: Check on an expedition to the Dwemer ruin of Nchuleftingth.
- Mystery of the Dwarves: Discover what really happened to the Dwemer.
|Anes Vendu||Dunmer||Commoner||2||0||82||0||30||Lower Levels|
|Pania Cadiusus||Imperial||Noble||8||81||81||0||30||Upper Levels|
|Senilias Cadiusus||Imperial||Mage||Mages Guild (Warlock)||13||85||140||0||30||Upper Levels|