- Talk to Aengoth the Jeweler at The Rat In the Pot in Ald'ruhn for a new job.
- Go to Arobar Manor in the Manor District to steal a Redoran Master Helm.
- Find the helm in Miner Arobar's bedroom and get it without being detected.
- Return to Aengoth with the helm to complete the quest.
Aengoth the Jeweler at The Rat In the Pot in Ald'ruhn will ask you to steal a Redoran Master Helm from Arobar Manor in the Under-Skar Manor District.
Stealing the Redoran Master Helm
Arobar Manor is on the right side of the Manor District next to the Redoran Council Hall. The helm is in the Manor Bedrooms, (from the entrance through the Guard Quarters, into the Private Quarters, and onto the Manor Bedrooms, Left Bedroom). The helm is found on top of a closet next to Miner Arobar, so you'll need to sneak in order to get it. If for whatever reason you have trouble stealing the helm because you get caught, it might help if you jump from the bed on top of the closet. This will ensure you are as hidden as possible. To take further advantage of this method, walk near the nearby NPCs and get them to speak to you, then when they're looking at you, move swiftly and position yourself where you would like them to be facing. Note: this only works for a limited time, after which the NPC will change the direction they are looking in.
Return to Aengoth with the helm for a reward of 1,000 gold.
- Glitch exploit: Snatching the Master Helm can be pretty tough with Miner sitting right there if you do not have Chameleon or Telekinesis. If you face the closet, and go around the left side of it, you will be able to jump outside of the house. Simply stand in the corner that the closet creates on its left side and start jumping until you get behind the closet. No one will see you there, and you can get into sneak and grab the helm with ease.
- The reward of five Redoran faction reputation points is a mistake: the increase should have been for the Thieves Guild.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Redoran Master Helm (TG_MasterHelm)
||Aengoth the Jeweler asked me to bring him a Redoran Master Helm. Many of the Redoran councilors have one, but Aengoth knows of one in Arobar Manor.
||Aengoth the Jeweler thanked me for bringing him a Redoran Master Helm.