Morrowind:Saren Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Saren Ancestral Tomb|
The tomb appears to be ransacked, probably by the five daedra found here. The loot consists of a potion, some minor equipment (including a Redoran Watchman's Helm), a copy of The Hope of the Redoran (a Blunt Weapon skill book), some ingredients (including an emerald), and two keys (to a door and to a chest).
There are eight known members of the Saren family:
- Arns and Toris Saren, two nobles and House Cousins of House Redoran living in Saren Manor in Vivec's Redoran Canton
- Dethresa Saren, a monk and a Layman in the Temple living in Molag Mar
- Duldrar Saren, a warrior found in Vivec Ministry
- Elynu Saren, a priest and Novice in the Temple living in Suran
- Mindeli Saren, a Mehrunes Dagon worshipper in Yasammidan
- Nalvilie Saren, a clothier in Vivec St. Olms Canton
- Ulms Saren, a Molag Bal worshipper in Kushtashpi