The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Sevisa Teran (sevisa teran)|
|Location||Canalworks, St. Olms Canton|
- Vivec Informants: Speak with three informants in Vivec about the Nerevarine Cult and the Sixth House.
- Addhiranirr: "A Census and Excise agent has been prowling the canton, f'lah. And this agent, whose name is Duvianus Platorius, has been showing an interest in Addhiranirr. So my guess is that while this Census and Excise agent is making his appearance, Addhiranirr will be hiding in the underworks. Swims pretty good for a kitty. Gets her inspiration from the Census and Excise, I reckon. Look for trapdoors down from the canalworks level."
- Census and Excise agent: "Census and Excise is the Imperial agency that collects taxes and tariffs. You know... the taxman. Their agents also investigate smugglers and other tax cheats."
- Duvianus Platorius: "Duvianus Platorius is a Census and Excise agent, and a slick one. I've seen him around here before."
- underworks: "The sewers. Down under. How do you think they keep it so clean and fresh up here? By dumping the dung out the bottom. Over the side, down under water, you can see the outflow drains. How do you get in? Why, swim, of course. Or you could use the trapdoors nearby, if you don't fancy a little swim."
- Along with Aldyne Arenim, Sevisa has dialogue for a Renda's Dower topic. However, this dialogue cannot be heard in normal gameplay as the topic is never mentioned in conversation and will never be added to your journal. According to these two Dunmer, Renda's Dower is a ship owned by Addhiranirr, although it cannot be seen anywhere in the game and Addhiranirr never mentions it. Regarding this topic, Sevisa would have said, "Addhiranirr is part-owner of a Nilichi junk called Renda's Dower. The boat is docked at St. Olms canalside."