- Raise your Armorer skill to 70 and speak with Rohssan at A Fighting Chance in the Imperial City or Rasheda in Chorrol to gain the master training reference.
- Learn what Gin-Wulm in the Imperial City requires to agree to train you.
- Obtain the book The Armorer's Challenge and answer Gin-Wulm's question to receive training.
Speak with the Experts
Once your Armorer skill is at 70, speak with either Rohssan in the Imperial City or Rasheda in Chorrol to learn that if you wish to improve your Armorer skill you will need to speak with Gin-Wulm.
Speak with the Master
Speak to Gin-Wulm and he will ask you a question before agreeing to train you. You need to answer What does the name Hazadir mean to you?. You must have either read or have in your inventory the book The Armorer's Challenge, an Armorer skill book, to provide the correct answer. If you don't know the answer, he'll tell you to find the book; you can acquire a copy from Phintias at the First Edition in the Market District of the Imperial City. When you have acquired the book, speak with Gin-Wulm again and answer correctly and he will agree to train you.
- Phintias will not have The Armorer's Challenge for sale, however he will still have it in his inventory for pickpocketing. The book can also be found in the Cheydinhal Fighters Guild.
|Armorer Training (TrainingArmorer)
||To train further in my Armorer study, I must speak with Gin-Wulm in the Imperial City's Market District.
||I must find the answer to Gin-Wulm's question: "What does the name Hazadir mean to you?" He hinted that a book in the shop First Edition may have the answer.
||I have answered Gin-Wulm's question, and he has agreed to train me.
||Gin-Wulm is dead. I can receive no further training in my Armorer skill.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingArmorer stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.