|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Added by||Knights of the Nine|
|Location||The Great Chapel of Zenithar|
|Available||6am-6pm, 8pm-12am every day|
|Faction(s)||Nine Divines (Pilgrim ); Leyawiin|
Aron Verethi is a Dunmer priest added as a replacement for Avrus Adas by the Knights of the Nine official plug-in. He will only appear if Avrus Adas is dead (no matter what the cause) at the end of the quest Umaril the Unfeathered. His schedule and services are nearly identical to those for Avrus. In particular, he sells the same spells.
He sells the following spells:
|Minor Respite||Novice||6||Restore Fatigue 15pts on Self|
|Convalescence||Apprentice||48||Restore Health 15pts on Target|
|Cure Paralysis||Apprentice||50||Cure Paralysis on Touch|
|Cure Poison||Apprentice||60||Cure Poison on Self|
|Fortify Endurance*||Apprentice||42||Fortify Endurance 5pts for 90sec on Self|
|Heal Major Wounds||Apprentice||61||Restore Health 25pts on Self|
|Restore Endurance*||Apprentice||29||Restore Endurance 5pts on Self|
|Cure Disease||Journeyman||140||Cure Disease on Self|
|Greater Convalescence||Journeyman||138||Restore Health 20pts for 2sec on Target|
|Greater Fortify Endurance*||Journeyman||102||Fortify Endurance 10pts for 90sec on Self|
|Heal Greater Wounds||Journeyman||92||Restore Health 20pts for 2sec on Self|
|Greater Fortify Health||Expert||158||Fortify Health 60pts for 60sec on Self|
|Greater Fortify Magicka||Expert||169||Fortify Magicka 60 pts for 60sec on Self|
|Superior Convalescence||Expert||277||Restore Health 20pts for 4sec on Target|
* Indicates spells with effects which cannot be purchased anywhere else.
- The magicka cost for most purchasable spells matches the value you would calculate from the Spell Cost equation. In other words, if you were to create the same spell at the Spellmaking Altar, it would have the same magicka cost as the purchasable spell. There are a few exceptions. Spells that are a bad deal, i.e. more expensive than a custom spell, are in red; spells that are a good deal are in green. The magicka cost if you were to create a custom spell at the Spellmaking Altar is shown in parentheses.
- The magicka cost for spells is dependent upon your skill in the school (as modified by Luck, see Magic Overview). The provided baseline values are the magicka cost when your skill level is 33. For other skill levels the magicka cost can be determined from:
Cost * (1.4 - 0.012 * Skill)
- More powerful spells cost more to buy, have a higher skill requirement, and consume more Magicka.
- Level indicates what skill level you must reach (or surpass) in order to use a spell. Skill Level 0-24 = Novice, 25-49 = Apprentice, 50-74 = Journeyman, 75-99 = Expert, 100 = Master.
- The base cost in gold that you must pay to purchase a spell is always three times the current magicka cost of the spell, taking into account your character's skill level and Luck. (The actual cost you pay is further increased based on how well you haggle with the merchant.) Therefore, if you have any Fortify Skill or Fortify Luck spells/potions handy, you can get significantly better deals when purchasing spells.