- Once you have an Athletics skill of 70, speak with Honditar in Chorrol or Hauls-Ropes-Faster in Anvil to get the master trainer reference.
- Speak with Rusia Bradus in Anvil to find out her requirements before she agrees to train you.
- Have at least 30 places discovered to receive Rusia's training.
The Fit Athlete
When your Athletics skill reaches 70, speak with Honditar in the city of Chorrol or with Hauls-Ropes-Faster in the city of Anvil to learn who can train you further in the Athletics skill. You will be directed to speak with Rusia Bradus, who also lives in Anvil.
Rusia will only accept to train you if you have discovered thirty or more places around Cyrodiil (not counting the main cities). Once you have met the requirements, speak with her again and she will agree to train you. Places found in the Shivering Isles and from plug-ins will also count to your requirement.
|Athletics Training (TrainingAthletics)
||If I want to learn more about Athletics, I should find Rusia Bradus in Anvil.
||Rusia Bradus says I need to see more of the world for myself. I need to explore Cyrodiil and discover more places on my own before she will train me.
||Rusia Bradus has agreed to train me in Athletics.
||Rusia Bradus has died, along with my chances of learning more about Athletics.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingAthletics stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.