- Level up your Blade skill to 70 and speak with Rhano at the Anvil Fighters Guild or with Sherina at the Leyawiin Fighters Guild to learn who can train you further.
- Speak with Alix Lencolia at Faregyl Inn once you have a known reputation.
The Famous Swordsman
Once your Blade skill has reached 70, head to either the Anvil Fighters Guild to speak with Rhano or to the Leyawiin Fighters Guild to speak with Sherina to get the master training recommendation. You do not need to be a Fighters Guild member to receive the recommendation. Once you have spoken with one of them you will learn that Alix Lencolia, famous in Cyrodiil because of his skills with a blade, is currently staying at Faregyl Inn.
Faregyl Inn is located in the West Weald, off the Green Road and northwest of the Inn of Ill Omen. Once you get there, speak with Alix Lencolia. He will tell you that if you want to receive his training you need to be famous among the people of Cyrodiil, by achieving a fame OR infamy of 20 or higher. This can be accomplished by doing quests, as most result in a fame/infamy gain. Once you meet the requisites, he will accept to train you.
|Blade Training (TrainingBlade)
||I need to find Alix Lencolia if I want more training in the use of Blades. It's been suggested that he's at Faregyl Inn; I should look for him there.
||Alix Lencolia has refused to train me, saying that he's never heard of me. I'll need to make a name for myself, one way or the other, before he'll offer his services.
||Alix Lencolia has said he's heard of me, and so has offered to train me in the use of Blades.
||Alix Lencolia is no more. I can be taught nothing more about my skill with Blades now.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingBlade stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.