|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Added by||Thieves Den|
|Available||10am-11pm every day|
|Training||Speechcraft, Advanced (75)|
|Sells||Potions, Weapons, Armor, Lockpicks, Nightmask Potions|
Jak Silver, an Imperial nightblade, can be found belowdecks on the Black Flag after purchasing the "Supplier" upgrade for Dunbarrow Cove from Dahlia Rackham for 1000 gold. If your mercantile is less than 50, Jak only sells potions and lockpicks, including the unique Nightmask potions. At higher mercantile levels he also sells weapons and armor (including enchanted versions). He additionally provides advanced training in Speechcraft (up to level 75). Also included with the "Supplier" upgrade are many other (free) items in the room belowdecks where Jak Silver is located, and five chests in the lowermost deck of the Black Flag can be used to store loot.
Jak sleeps on one of the empty bedrolls inside the Black Flag from 2am to 10am. He is available to barter with until 11pm, when he closes up shop and has a three hour supper before bed.
- He provides training services 24 hours a day but will only buy and sell items from 10am to 11pm.
- He is supposed to wake up at 9am, but because he has nothing to do until 10am he will sleep in for an extra hour.
- Jak does not sell any of the weapons, armor, arrows and other items his in inventory, unless the player's Mercantile skill is 50 or higher
- This bug is fixed by version 13 of the Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patches.
- Jak never eats as he was intended to because his AI was pointing to an unused test cell.
- This bug is fixed by version 12 of the Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patches.