Oblivion:Jorck the Outcast
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Jorck the Outcast
|Faction(s)||Bruma Citizens; Beggars; Bruma Beggars|
He starts every day by strolling around the front of the Great Chapel of Talos from 6am to 10am, begging for food and money from any townsfolk passing by. After he has tried his luck there, he moves to the east gate of the city and continues to beg there for four hours. At 2pm he will move again, this time stationing himself in front of Nord Winds. After a long day of begging, he will return to his bedroll to eat from his bag and have a two-hour-long dinner. At 8pm he will roam around his bedroll until he goes to bed at 10pm.
His only possessions are a sack cloth shirt along with sack cloth pants. He may also be carrying any amount of gold that he earned in the day. By being a beggar he doesn't have access to weapons or powerful spells, using instead his fists in combat.
He and the other beggars around Cyrodiil can give you information about how to join the Thieves Guild and also play a part in the Speechcraft Training quest. For a small fee, he will also prove useful during the quest Spies, as he will provide information about Jearl and her new resident.
- Finding the Thieves Guild: So you want to join the Thieves Guild? Don't you know it doesn't even exist?
- Speechcraft Training: Cyrodiil's master orator wants you to comfort the unfortunate to prove yourself worthy of her training.
- Spies: Track down those that have been spying on Cloud Ruler Temple.
- His sleep AI package (BrumaBeggarSleep01) is set to 'Wander' instead of 'Sleep'. Since the location data is a radius around his bedroll, he will, after a short period of sleeping in it, wake up and stroll around the area until 6am, at which point he will resume his normal schedule.
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.