- Once you have a Light Armor skill of 70, speak with Ahdarji or Luciana Galena.
- Find and bring back an elven cuirass for J'bari in order to receive training.
The two advanced trainers who can give you the master training reference necessary to start this quest are Ahdarji in Leyawiin and Luciana Galena in Bravil.
Speak with J'bari of Leyawiin to find that he will only provide you with training if you give him an elven cuirass.
Elven cuirasses can be looted most reliably from bandits, starting at character level 15, and before that level only from Azani Blackheart, who appears during the Fighters Guild quest Azani Blackheart. They cannot be bought in stores.
- The Elven cuirass must be in your inventory; if you are wearing it, J'bari will not accept it.
|Light Armor Training (TrainingLightArmor)
||I've been told that if I want more Light Armor training, I need to talk to J'bari in Leyawiin.
||I need to bring J'bari an Elven Cuirass if I want him to train me in Light Armor use.
||J'bari has agreed to help with my Light Armor training.
||J'bari is dead. I have lost my opportunity to learn more about Light Armor.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingLightArmor stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.