(Click on any item for details)
Restore Health M points for D seconds
Increases the value of the target's Health by M points each second for D seconds. (The duration is 1 second if not specified). The total increase is MxD points. Restore Health only repairs previous damage (for example, from a Damage Health effect, from being hit by a weapon, or falling a long distance); Restore Health will not increase Health past its base value. Also, Restore Health will not heal a Drain Health effect.
- Since all players start with the spell Heal Minor Wounds this effect is immediately available for spell making as soon as the player gains access to the appropriate altars.
- This effect cannot be used for enchanting.
- Restore vs. Fortify vs. Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Options for Healing: Differences between all the various healing effects.
- Absorb Health, Damage Health, Drain Health, Fortify Health
- Restore Attribute, Restore Fatigue, Restore Magicka
- Cure Disease, Cure Poison, Dispel
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Restore Health: