Oblivion:The Palace Sewers
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|The sewer system under the Imperial City|
The Palace Sewers are a small sewer system under the Imperial City containing vampires (quest-specific). It contains only one zone, The Palace Sewers.
- The Palace Sewers is inaccessible until the related quest.
Zone 1: The Palace Sewers
You initially enter The Palace Sewers from Beneath the Bloodworks through door E. If you want to reach your destination as quickly as possible, just cross the bridge in the first room. If you want to explore the entire sewer, drop down from the bridge, fight the patrolling Vampire and loot the chest and coffin. The next room contains a table (b) holding an additional copy of the Imperial Sewer Key and two ultra-rare bottles of Human Blood. Go through the tunnel, activate the turn wheel (cyan dot on map) which will elevate gate D; proceed through the tunnel and head north to a pool with three Slaughterfish. Avoid the water and follow the only available path through a similar room until you reach door C, the entrance to The Old Way.
- 0-1 Vampire Beast (level-dependent Rat, Wolf, or Timber Wolf)
- 1 Vampire
- 2-3 Vampire Enemies (each 50% probability Vampire, 33% Undead, 17% Vampire Beast)
- 1-2 Mud Crabs
- 5 Slaughterfish
- Imperial Sewer Key and 2 bottles of Human Blood at location k on map
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 1 Chest 02
- 2 Chests 04
- 1 Coffin 01
- 1 Coffin 02
Doors and Gates: