|Location||Southwest corner of town, behind The Lonely Suitor Lodge|
|Faction(s)||Bravil Beggars; Beggars; Bravil|
Her bedroll is located in the southwestern corner of Bravil, and she will sleep there every night between 10pm and 6am. After she wakes up, she takes the trip to the northern gate, where she will beg for four hours. At 10am, she can be found in front of the Lonely Suitor Lodge. At 2pm, she tries her luck at the southern side of the Great Chapel of Mara, an unwise decision, because no one ever passes through there. If she has found any food during the day, she will take it at 6pm on the bench in front of the Lonely Suitor. If she hasn't found any, she will steal some from Cosmus the Cheat's food sack, which is located near his bedroll behind The Fair Deal. If she finds any in his sack, she will still eat it on the bench, but if it's empty, she will just drift around starving. At 10pm, she returns to her bedroll for another night of sleep.
Aia is infected with the disease Collywobbles and you can be infected as well, should you engage her in combat. As she's quite poor, she wanders around barefooted, and her only possession is her lower-class clothing consisting of a belted vest and a pair of coarse linens.
- Finding the Thieves Guild: So you want to join the Thieves Guild? Don't you know it doesn't even exist?
- Arrow of Extrication: Steal an arrow for the Gray Fox.
- Speechcraft Training: Cyrodiil's master orator wants you to comfort the unfortunate to prove yourself worthy of her training.
- Ironically, while Aia steals from Cosmus' foodsack, he will actually do the same to her - making both of them eat each other's stolen food in front of the Lonely Suitor Lodge.
- On occasion, she may fall from one of the bridges joining the two halves of the town or walk right off the large rock to the left of The Warlock's Luck, which often results in her inadvertently killing herself in the process due to her low health.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.0.0 of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.