Does this ever come up as part of a quest or anything? Last time I encountered Adanrel, I spoke to her, and she said "I'm Adanrel, and I'm discouraged," or something like that. There was no followup, just the usual "Rumors" talk option after this curious greeting. --18.104.22.168 18:27, 10 May 2008 (EDT)
- Nope. It's just a unique greeting she has. Doesn't link to anything else. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 02:56, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
- When I first heard her greeting I did a complete double take and burst out laughing. It seemed like such a odd thing to say as your first words with someone.Sigil 06:15, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
OBNPCRP - Final Call
I've tweaked the schedule to make things clearer and added everything else I can think of. As far as I'm concerned, this page is done. If there are no disagreements, the tag will be removed a week from today. It's good to finish at least one off! –Rpeh•T•C•E• 15:06, 12 April 2009 (EDT)
- Good work - and nice to finally see a page get the "completed"-stamp. How about making it a "featured article" - as it would be cool to hear the reactions from both the members and the users, plus, we could use some kind of "this is what we aim for"-page to show new contributors. Krusty 02:30, 13 April 2009 (EDT)
- Already done it :)
- That was the main reason I finished it off - so we could get a new Featured Article to show what we're aiming for and highlight the improvements made by the project. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 02:45, 13 April 2009 (EDT)
Actually a member?
I recently killed Adanrel and have been exiled from the thieves guild for it. This seems to indicate that she is a member. Can someone confirm this?
- Did you kill her while a Thieves Guild quest was running? If so, you may have encountered a Blood Price expullsion. If that is the case, you just need to bring 1000 Septims to your local Doyen to buy your way back into the Guild. Dlarsh 05:59, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Dose she have a replacement?
While on the quest there is a heathy chance to kill her & get ahead. I took this chance & gained way in the guild. Later I walked in the house at night & there was 2 ppl sleeping... Did she get repalced? Or were there just 3 ppl to begin with?— Unsigned comment by Lirum (talk • contribs) on 8 July 2009
- Which quest are you talking about? If you mean the initiation into the Dark Brotherhood, Adanrel is unrelated to that quest. She does not have a replacement when she dies. The persons you encountered were likely Methredhel and Carwen. Wolok gro-Barok 21:20, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- See the nomination and subsequent discussion. Feel free to nominate another article though - we could use a change. –rpeh•T•C•E• 16:11, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
I went into the warehouse to see what I could pick up for the thieves guild, I found Adanrel laying dead on the floor. I'm on xbox so there are no mods. What could've cause this?? Anastasia0812 22:15, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- A lot of things could have caused this; the most likely explanation is that you somehow made First Mate Malvulis (or some of the other pirates angry, Adanrel became involved and was followed into the warehouse by the pirates. Guesswork, but it is possible. --Krusty 23:19, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well I opened the game up a day later and went into the warehouse again, her body wasn't there anymore so I wandered around the Waterfront district and I found her just casually walking around. Could that've been a bug of some sort? Anastasia0812 23:39, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
During my quest to become a part of the thieves I also found Adanrel mysteriously dead. I found her in Armands house lying dead on the floor. When interacting with him he says nothing about it. Bug on xbox 360?
I just found Adanrel apparently nearly drowning in the harbour beneath the Bloated Float (perhaps she was drunk and fell in) and had to rescue her (push her out). The game is doing strange things to me (see Discussion on Usheeja).--Armod22.214.171.124 12:13, 21 March 2007 (EDT)