Isn't it rather odd that someone who offers alteration training doesn't sell any alteration spells and seems to be a conjuration specialist? Just a note. Grandmaster z0b 00:12, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
A lot of this table is messed up. How is it possible that a merchant can have more UE's than US's? Every unique effect spell MUST be a Unique Spell. Athragar has 1 unique spell yet 11 unique effects? This table is messed. Also, some characters, like almost all church spell merchants, are listed as having multiple hits for the same effect; ie restore intelligence, fortify intelligence and greater fortify intelligence are listed as 3 unique effects, when it is in fact only 2. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 13 March 2009
- No it's not messed up. As you point out, a unique effect also implies a unique spell and so there's no point in marking it as such. As for the vendors in chapels, it's still an effect unique to that vendor even if they sell two versions of the spell. Perhaps you should spend some more time thinking about things before posting? –Rpeh•T•C•E• 04:43, 14 March 2009 (EDT)
No training offered
Err, OK. This guy offers me nothing in the way of training or spells to buy.
He did refer me onto the Tooth-in-the-Sea for advanced training, but I get no option to buy, which is a real bugger as I want to summon some more powerful beasties.
I'm an expert in conjuration, illusion and conjuration, and a journeyman, (almost expert), in other magic.
Only Albert Litte offers spells in Chorrol Mages Guild.
- Did you check whether you were talking to Athragar during his Service hours (6am-12pm and 6pm-10pm)? Outside those hours, he doesn't offer services. --Timenn < talk > 16:34, 13 June 2009 (EDT)
How can he wear a blue and green outfit and tan linens at the same time? The blue and green outfit cover the greaves section as well. Does he just have the linens in his inventory? Legoless 13:34, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- You're absolutely right. I'll fix the page. Krusty 13:39, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Working (Spell Selling) Hours of Athragar
Athragar can be pretty annoying trying to catch him at a time he will offer to sell/train. Once at 12:48 he offered nothing then at 1:00PM all were available. At 4:08 he had stopped offering to train/sell again. Still uncertain as to whether he will have an evening shift. — Unsigned comment by Mgntml (talk • contribs) at 07:00 on 10 September 2010
- If you read through his page (including the NPC Summary in the upper right corner), you will notice that Athragar have a 33% chance of NOT offering services in the afternoon. Evenings should be safe, though. --Krusty 08:22, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
alberic little says he has a powerful frost spell and yes he has no spell of the sort shouldent this be noted.--(Theblack7 16:24, 30 October 2010 (UTC))
- On the contrary; I believe this dialogue refers to his Frost Atronach spell, which is quite powerful and unique to this merchant. 184.108.40.206 23:29, 10 April 2011 (UTC)