|Archive 1: June 2006 - September 2009|
- 1 Codes
- 2 Creature attributes and skills?
- 3 is anyone else confused?
- 4 Siege Crawler
- 5 Creature (and/or) NPC Stats?
- 6 Fighting Creatures at the Wrong Level
- 7 Unicorn
- 8 Which creatures can follow you through or otherwise open doors?
- 9 Console Glitch?
- 10 "Other Creatures"
- 11 Goblins with Daedric Weapons
- The individual codes for the creatures are provided on more detailed pages, like Oblivion:Animals and Oblivion:Daedra. The commands are given and explained on the Oblivion:Console article. --GKtalk2me 02:36, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
Creature attributes and skills?
I was wondering to what extent creatures have attributes and skills? This page mentions the speed of some animals but not others. Do they have Strength? Also when a dog bites or a goblin strikes you with an axe is hand to hand or blunt factored into the damage? I'm trying to maximize the benefit of commanded creatures and NPC's by buffing them with fortify effects. Datacaust 05:52, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- In the CS, creatures have their attributes explicitly written. You can also see their health, spells pts, fatigue, and attack. All of these change to Multipliers if they are leveled. Skills are split into Combat, Magic, and Stealth, and if they are leveled it change to Base Skills. I am not sure how it calculates the skills though. --DKong27 Talk Cont 21:23, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- I assumed they had health, spells pts, fatigue what do you mean attack? If I fortify a dog's strength will it's attack be stronger? Or the goblins blunt skill if it has an axe? I don't have the CS, 360. Datacaust 15:21, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
is anyone else confused?
The page says that Mehrunes Dagon cant be killed then procedes to list ways you can kill him. IAm I missing something because either this page completely contradicts itself or Sheogorath is altering my mind :) The grandest champion 22:37, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- Daedric Siege Crawler currently redirects to the Creatures article. Which doesn't say anything about the Crawler except for a link to its' page, which redirects back here... --18.104.22.168 07:48, 16 March 2014 (GMT)
Creature (and/or) NPC Stats?
I was wondering if anyone knew the stats to the most basic creatures and NPCs (Bandits, Marauders, Guards etc). It would be useful to know since the Morrowind page gives a a little preview of the trainers' skills. Help would be appreciated, and yes i screwed up by posting without loggin in, then loggin in and posting againLucife Decon
- I'm not sure what you mean. We have pages on Bandits, Marauders and City Guards already. Where does Morrowind come into this? rpeh •T•C•E• 06:51, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
Fighting Creatures at the Wrong Level
I am only lvl 14 and am coming into contact with Brown Bears and Daedroth frequently...is there a reason for this? - Fighting them in wild, they aren't special creatures or anything. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 09:46 on August 31, 2011
- The unicorn is listed under "unique horses". It also has it's own page here. Kitkat xxx •Talk•Contrib•E-mail 18:31, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
Which creatures can follow you through or otherwise open doors?
|This has been marked as a question that needs to be answered.|
Will some one please add information about what creatures can follow you through a door? It would be very helpful. I could test this myself, but as I only have access to a console version doing so would be arduous, to say the least. Bonus question: If a creature can open 'swinging' door can they also open a 'loading' door, and vice versa? FromCrimsonToWool (talk) 05:11, 27 January 2013 (GMT)
- I'm not sure if it varies by creature or by door. It seems like there are some doors that nobody ever follows you through. --Morrolan (talk) 20:28, 4 October 2013 (GMT)
I was messing around with the console while in Oblivion (in one of Mehrunes' Towers) and I "killed" a Scamp. A message popped up saying something like "Scamp Picked Page Wandering"? As far as I know, there aren't any negative effects. Has this happened to anyone else? (Sorry if this is in the wrong section - I had no idea where to put it.) — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 04:55 on 14 December 2013
- Wasn't sure what to use as their level but they're in the Daedra category now. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 08:59, 20 March 2014 (GMT)
Goblins with Daedric Weapons
I was doing the Path of Dawn quest and Baurus and I were repeatedly getting attacked by goblin warlords with enchanted Daedric longswords and war axes. One of them actually had a War Axe of Transmogrify. Are they spawning with these weapons or looting them? I didn't think this part of the sewers had any good loot. Three goblin warlords are bad enough, with daedric weapons they are the most badass creatures in the game. One of them just had an elven mace, which I thought was the best weapon they spawn with. I thought this was interesting. 188.8.131.52 03:25, 20 March 2014 (GMT)