Darm-ma sexually interested in the player?
- According to the CS, if I've read it right, she will occasionally greet a male PC with the phrase "I'm always glad to see you, handsome." The race of the PC does not matter. I checked in-game with a male Redguard and, eventually, got that greeting from her. That's the only phrase, that I can see, that might give one the idea that she is 'interested' in the PC. Not really what I would call "sexually interested". My knowledge of the CS is extremely limited so I could be missing some other dialog.— Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 04:16 on 11 September 2009
- I've checked the CS and you are right. There are only three bits of dialogue that seem to indicate that she is even interested in the player.
- She calls the player handsome when the player is male and the her disposition is over 50.
- She also calls the player 'my hero' after she has been rescued, but she says this to all players, regardless of sex and gender.
- She says "If you are ever in Chorrol, please look me up, my mother owns...." if you stumble upon her by accident.
- Apophis2412 06:58, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
- If you have not entered Chorrol at all since the game began until the Dark Brotherhood mission The Assassinated Man then during the scene with Hides-His-Heart|and Francois Motierre, she may walk in and introduce herself, although will not be aware of what is going on and leave as soon as you are finished talking to her.
Doesnt seem notable, many other people do this. But if you readd it, link a few things and remove the line that doesnt belong.--Catmaniac66 16:02, 5 May 2011 (UTC)
The Dialogue in the Hackdirt quest suggests that Dar-Ma will be sacrificed the evening you arrive. If the player is to slow, does Dar-Ma die? — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 12:31 on 1 April 2015