|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||20||Cost||3510 Stamina|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||1 second|
Snares and immobilizeses enemies hit.
Deals Poison Damage and adds additional damage over time.
- Arrow Spray: Fire a burst of arrows in one shot, dealing [4610 / 4660 / 4711 / 4762] Physical Damage to enemies in front of you.
- Bombard: Duration: [2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4] seconds.
Fire a burst of arrows in one shot, dealing 4763 Physical Damage to enemies in front of you. Enemies afflicted are immobilized and have their Movement Speed reduced by 40% for [2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4] seconds
- Acid Spray: Duration: 4 seconds.
Fire a burst of arrows in one shot, dealing 4763 Poison Damage to enemies in front of you, and dealing an additional [3454 / 3487 / 3530 / 3566] Poison Damage over 4 seconds.
Arrow Spray snares enemies in front of you and deals physical damage. This is useful as a means of crowd control, to keep your enemies at bay. The area of effect is cone-shaped, which means that at close range, fewer targets will be hit, but they will receive more damage. It's best to find a "sweet spot", where you'll hit and snare the most targets, but not so far away that it barely does any damage in the process. The Bombard morph will immobilize your targets for a few seconds in addition to reducing their movement speed, while the Acid Spray morph will deal additional poison damage over time.
- Poison from Acid Spray does not stack, so it's best to wait for the poison to take its full effect before firing a second spray at the same targets.
- The Piercing Spray set from Asylum Sanctorium will cause you do do more damage with Snipe, Scatter Shot, or Poison Arrow after using this ability.