The Ash'abah are a group of Redguards who are pariahs from the rest of society due to their delegated role: fighting the undead.
In Redguard culture, desecrating honored ancestors is considered the worst action imaginable and brings Tu'whacca's curse upon the family of anyone who takes up arms against risen dead. For this reason, necromancers have historically targeted the Alik'r Desert. The Ash'abah were created to fight back, at a cost: they are hated by other Redguards, and exiled to Morwha's Bounty south of Sentinel. When the dead rise, the Ash'abah are called upon to help, but otherwise they are shunned. For more historical information on the Ash'abah, see the lore article.
As part of the Daggerfall Covenant questline, you become Ash'abah and walk in the footsteps of the first: a prince of Alik'r.
- Ash'abahs' Oasis — Located southeast of Hallin's Stand, in southern Bangkorai.
- Ash'abah Pass — A fortified coastal pass in the Alik'r Desert visited only during the Daggerfall Covenant quest The Initiation.
- Morwha's Bounty — An Ash'abah camp in the southwest Alik'r Desert, east of Salas En.
- Ash'abah Rising: Meet the Ash'abah at Tu'whacca's Throne.
- In Search of the Ash'abah: Look for the Ash'abah in the deserts of Myrkwasa.
- The Initiation: Join the Ash'abah tribe.
- Morwha's Curse: Help the Ash'abah concoct a poison antidote.
- Revered Ancestors: Ensure the honored dead remain in the ground.
- Correct Ways of Slaying Ra-Netu: 12 — An Ash'abah text describing a ritualistic beheading
- Exiled from Exile, Volume 7 by Yasra al-Ash'abah — The tale of a man and his daughter's encounter with a cult of Daedra worshippers
- Sacrilege and Mayhem in the Alik'r by Doctor Tazhim of the Bureau of Outlander Affairs — A Report to the Royal Family of Hegathe
|Ash'abah Hero||5||Defeat the Withered Hand and reclaim all the Ansei Wards.|
Related Items & Collectibles
- Ash'abah Blanket
- Ash'abah Friendship Coin
- Ash'abah Moon Salve
- Asha'abah Roasting Tongs
- Ash'abah Hood Gray
- Kneeling Ansei Staute