- Towering over central Stonefalls, the great volcano known as Ash Mountain spews smoke and lava in a continual state of eruption. It's said to be honeycombed with caves and lava tubes, some of which hide ancient and perilous secrets.
|Daen Seeth, Stonefalls|
|Southwest of Senie|
Ash Mountain is a volcano in southeastern Stonefalls, southwest of the town of Senie. Daedric ruins surround the mountain, and a group of warriors from Davon's Watch have set up camp at its base. Those ruins are what is left of the once Great Temple of Boethiah, constructed by the Chimer prior to the ascension of the Tribunal.
- Ash Mountain Objective: Imprison Balreth inside Ash Mountain.
- Close the Scamp Caves: Stem the tide of scamps at Ash Mountain.
- To Ash Mountain: Help the Pact troops at Ash Mountain.
- To the Mountain: Help the Pact troops at Ash Mountain.