The Zainab tribe has encouraged other Ashlanders to seek a positive relationship with outlanders. Because I've shown respect to the Ashlander culture, I've been encouraged to help build that relationship.
- Talk to Udami at the Urshilaku Camp.
- Head to Ald'ruhn and talk to Zanammu.
You can start this quest at any time after completing Ancestral Ties by talking to Udami at Urshilaku Camp.
- "You. I remember you. You were at Ald'ruhn. Some say you're a friend to the clans.
Do you wish to prove it?"
- What do you mean?
- "Met some nomad called Zanammu of the Zainab tribe. Smart man. Told me his tribe has done well dealing with outlanders. We Ashlanders aren't quick to change our ways, but perhaps we should try."
- How can I help?
- "It's up to our leaders to make that decision, but they're still in Ald'ruhn. You could see Zanammu, tell him you want to work with the tribes. Show us that some outsiders can be trusted. He can direct you to the other tribes."
- I'll seek out Zanammu at Ald'ruhn.
Return to Ald'ruhn and find Zanammu. He will be in the Zainab tribe section of the settlement (up the hill, on the northwestern side of Skar).
- "It was wise of you to seek the favor of my people. Less so, perhaps, to aid the Hleran. But I suppose we shall see what comes of that in time.
Is there something I can do for you?"
- I was told to seek you out if I want to further aid the Ashlander tribes.
- "I see. Yes, I have been using our time gathered here to urge the other tribes to adapt and make allies. It's vital to prepare if we want to survive the change that's to come.
It hasn't been easy, but perhaps you could become a decisive example."
- What would I need to do?
- "Simply show a willingness to help the tribes, or even just a willingness to learn their ways. Go and speak with them. Show them you can be trusted, and you will be rewarded with the favor of the tribes."
- I'll speak with them.
- "Meet with the Ashlander tribes. Hear their problems and offer your aid. Show your respect for their traditions, and you will surely find someone willing to speak with you.
Help all you can, and let them see not everyone is our enemy."
This completes the quest, and unlocks two quest-givers in Ald'ruhn who will give you daily quests. Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar of the Erabenimsun tribe will give you quests that involve hunting unique monsters of Vvardenfell, and Numani-Rasi of the Urshilaku tribe will give you quests that send you to different Daedric ruins on the continent to retrieve relics.
||I should speak to Zanammu in Ald'ruhn to learn how to best build a relationship with the Ashlanders.
Objective: Talk to Zanammu
Objective: Talk to Zanammu