Online:At Frost's Edge
- Kill a bandit at Frostedge Camp or Hozzin's Folly and read his note.
- Burn the camp's supplies.
- Free Bjorynolf and talk to him.
Frostedge Camp is a relatively large Frostedge bandit encampment located northeast of Bleakrock Village. Killing one of the bandits in the camp will begin this small quest. A note on the bandit's corpse will reveal that the bandits are capturing villagers:
- "The work at Hozzin's goes slowly. Capture any villagers you find and bring them back to camp.
- Then you can trade them for food. We'll accept the villagers living or dead, however they want to play it."
- —Njordunn Oath-Breaker
Burn the camp's supply pile and fight your way through the bandits to rescue Bjorynolf. He is under a tree on the eastern edge of the camp. Alternatively, you can use a Frostedge Bandit Disguise if you have one from the Hozzin's Folly quest to walk past the bandits unimpeded—just beware the sentries, who will, as before, blow your cover. Bjorynolf is relieved to see you coming to his rescue; he explains that he was captured in the woods and that he thought he was a dead man. He thanks you for rescuing him and offers to buy you a drink back at the village.
- This quest counts towards bringing villagers back to Bleakrock Village during the quest The Missing of Bleakrock.
|At Frost's Edge|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to put a stop to the bandit activity on Bleakrock. I'll begin by burning their supplies.
Objective: Burn the Supplies
|Now I need to free the captive held at the Bleakrock Isle bandit camp.
Objective: Free the Captive
|I should untie Bjorynolf.
Objective: Talk to Bjorynolf