The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Store Type||Hall Steward|
Prior to starting his quest, he'll greet you with:
- "Welcome to the Fighters Guild! You look like the capable sort. Have you come to answer the Guildmaster's challenge?"
- "The worthy crusade of the Fighters Guild! Surely you've heard of it! We have a new Guildmaster, and a new singular purpose. Why don't we talk about it for a moment?"
- Sounds good, let's talk about the Fighters Guild.(Starts quest)
- "Hah, I can tell we'll be drawing blades together soon enough."
- "Now, what can I tell you?"
- What's this crusade you mentioned?
- "Our new Guildmaster is an Argonian named Sees-All-Colors. She has us all hunting down the Daedra, and their Dark Anchors. You might have seen them already. Enormous chains fall from the sky. Plagues of Daedra boil out to lay waste to the countryside."
- What do I get in return?
- "Excellent question! We train our members in special techniques. And the higher-ups are always looking for motivated members to help with special projects. You never know when the Council will come looking for more hands."
- What happened to the old Guildmaster?
- "Guildmaster Jofnir passed away very suddenly. Always thought he'd die with a blade in his hand. Instead he passed in his sleep, called to Sovngarde by his ancestors. "
- "We all miss him, but in short order Colors has proven to be a very able leader."
- You're not part of the Covenant military?
- "We only raise our blades in service to the guild. We're neutral in the war between the three Alliances. Some of us follow the Lion banner and King Emeric, of course. But every race, every creed, belongs under the Guildhall's roof."
If you exit the conversation and talk to him again, he'll say:
- "What do you say? Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to join the fight?"
- I'm ready to join the Fighters Guild.
- "Then let me welcome you as an Associate of the Fighters Guild! Get out there and take the fight to the Daedra!"
- "You're in luck, too. Sees-All-Colors herself is here, upstairs. She often has tasks for new recruits. Why don't you introduce yourself?"
After joining the guild, he'll greet you with:
- "Welcome back to the Hall! Remember your comrades behind the lines next time you're on the front."