|Belkarth Region, Craglorn|
Belkarth is a town in south-central Craglorn.
As a larger city, it provides all the services such as crafting, a bank and stables. The local Mages and Fighters Guild are both located within the Star-Gazers' Observatory. Various trade stalls can be found at Belkarth Bazaar in the middle of the city. Guild traders are operating at City's Edge Stalls in the outskirts of Belkarth.
Shops and Services
- Belkarth Banking House — A bank in Belkarth run by Neena.
- Belkarth Bazaar — A trading plaza in Belkarth housing a gathering of various vendors.
- Belkarth Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge found beneath Belkarth.
- Bell and Bridle — A stable in Belkarth.
- City's Edge Stalls — A guild kiosk marketplace outside Belkarth, located on the northwestern road, across the bridge.
- Crossroads Tavern — An inn in Belkarth.
- The Gem & Flask — An apothecary and chironasium in the center of Belkarth, in Craglorn.
- High Road Woodworks — A carpentry in Belkarth.
- The Lonesome Loom — A clothier in Belkarth.
- Pots of Paint — An outfit station in Belkarth.
- Star-Gazers' Observatory — The Star-Gazers' main base of operations in Craglorn, located on a hill outside Belkarth.
- Waste-Walkers Forge — A smithy in Belkarth in Craglorn.
- Belkarth Wayshrine — Located in Belkarth.
- Reinhold's Retreat — A hidden Nedic ruin located beneath Belkarth.